🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Guest diogo_sg
this[/url] is an old photo, but the comment under it is worth posting:

[emoji813] [emoji813]

This is beautiful. They're beautiful people.

"I live to see the world"

I still draw with the art supplies he gave me and listen to music on the iPod he gave me.

hE GAVE HER ART SUPPLIES AND A FREAKIN iPOD

likE, I'm trying to picture this scene, if I was suffering in a hospital and Chris fucking Martin comes strolling through the door, keeps me company for hALF A FREAKING HOUR, and then just goes like "oh yeah and here are some pens and music :cheesy:"

:freak:

how is this girl even alive

How is it even anatomically possible for a human being to carry a heart as humungous as his in their body?

Tell me Chris Martin, TELL MEH

this man kills me with his kindness. I see and hear SO. MUCH. shit everyday, it honestly seems like Chris is living in another universe where nice things still can happen.

Guest diogo_sg
hE GAVE HER ART SUPPLIES AND A FREAKIN iPOD

likE, I'm trying to picture this scene, if I was suffering in a hospital and Chris fucking Martin comes strolling through the door, keeps me company for hALF A FREAKING HOUR, and then just goes like "oh yeah and here are some pens and music :cheesy:"

[emoji33]:

how is this girl even alive

How is it even anatomically possible for a human being to carry a heart as humungous as this in his their body?

Tell me Chris Martin, TELL MEH

Do you wanna know how he can carry that heart?

Because he's Chris fu*king Martin!! That's why!!! [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji13] [emoji13]

Guest diogo_sg
All I have to say is that Chris is genuinely a lovely person.

That's so true

WAIT WHAT??? What's the story behind this???

I remember during the MX U.S. tour, whenever the band were playing 2 nights in a row in the same city, Chris used the chance to visit children hospitals in these cities (mostly cancer hospitals), visit the kids & play music for them. These visits were done in secret, away from the media. We only knew of some of them when some of the kids or their parents shared the photos on social media. (those who knew actually who he was or liked them as most kids like 1D or JB :P )

This girl in the photo is one of them & she remembers her encounter with him & thanks him for dedicating Fix You to her at a concert :heart:

I don't think that CM is perfect at all btw. No one is. but yes, I agree with Thalia, that with so much s*** in the world, it is nice to know of someone doing these kind gestures in secret not seeking media attention or for PR

Guest diogo_sg
I remember during the MX U.S. tour, whenever the band were playing 2 nights in a row in the same city, Chris used the chance to visit children hospitals in these cities (mostly cancer hospitals), visit the kids & play music for them. These visits were done in secret, away from the media. We only knew of some of them when some of the kids or their parents shared the photos on social media. (those who knew actually who he was or liked them as most kids like 1D or JB [emoji14] )

This girl in the photo is one of them & she remembers her encounter with him & thanks him for dedicating Fix You to her at a concert [emoji813]

I don't think that CM is perfect at all btw. No one is. but yes, I agree with Thalia, that with so much s*** in the world, it is nice to know of someone doing these kind gestures in secret not seeking media attention or for PR

Chris might not be perfect, but he does have a beautiful heart.

I absolutely LOVE this photo. The way it looks crowded, Will is looking dead on, Johnny and Guy look busy and Chris looks as if he's saying "Why are you lot in my space?"[ATTACH=CONFIG]32125[/ATTACH]

I didn't know that one and I agree with you, and he looks so [emoji7]!!!!!!!!!!

I have to add this to my favorites pics folder. ..

I remember during the MX U.S. tour, whenever the band were playing 2 nights in a row in the same city, Chris used the chance to visit children hospitals in these cities (mostly cancer hospitals), visit the kids & play music for them. These visits were done in secret, away from the media. We only knew of some of them when some of the kids or their parents shared the photos on social media. (those who knew actually who he was or liked them as most kids like 1D or JB :P )

This girl in the photo is one of them & she remembers her encounter with him & thanks him for dedicating Fix You to her at a concert :heart:

That is really really cool!!

Totally agree with that !