🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

So if Chris is now taking his days off in Malibu

He's gonna return to the studio probably next week or in a couple of weeks

And then getting the album to be released in a few months (hopefully November or December)

And then revealing the first single

And then announcing the world tour

And then fans starting to struggle with buying the tickets (No thanks to gigsandtours, I really had a bad experience buying a ticket there, the traffic was a mess)

And then hopefully the boys wont be on a hiatus anytime soon (Even though if they will, they should make an announcement beforehand in order to not making fans disappointed)

kthxbai

So if Chris is now taking his days off in Malibu

He's gonna return to the studio probably next week or in a couple of weeks

And then getting the album to be released in a few months (hopefully November or December)

And then revealing the first single

And then announcing the world tour

And then fans starting to struggle with buying the tickets (No thanks to gigsandtours, I really had a bad experience buying a ticket there, the traffic was a mess)

And then hopefully the boys wont be on a hiatus anytime soon (Even though if they will, they should make an announcement beforehand in order to not making fans disappointed)

kthxbai

hahaa! i like your enthusiasm. let's keep our fingers crossed.

Okay so

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277425/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Coldlay-s-Chris-Martin-Peaky-Blinders-actress-Annabelle-Wallis-indulge-passionate-PDA-enjoy-romantic-trip-Paris.html

usually I really detest these pap pics, but seeing that they don't give a crap getting pictures taken of in these pics, and seeing Chris happily DANCING in a PUBLIC street... I find this extremely cute :wacky: