November 19, 200817 yr someone put up some of the songs but they fucking have aim noises in the background at parts WHICH I HATE but if anyone is desperate enough i can put the links up
November 19, 200817 yr losing touch http://www.sendspace.com/file/66m3x0 i cant stay http://www.sendspace.com/file/0dk2bj this is your life http://www.sendspace.com/file/nu8r79 a dustland fairytale http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hixzh goodnight, travel well http://www.sendspace.com/file/04obmh the world we live in http://www.sendspace.com/file/rgpwgj REMEMBER THEY HAVE AIM NOISES IN THEM BUT IM NOT LISTENING TO THEM SO IDK HOW BAD IT IS
November 19, 200817 yr im not gonna bother listening to them aim noises like the stupid bleeps n stuff so annoying
November 19, 200817 yr Errrrr okay, maybe I'll download one song. I just need something so I can stop refreshing these pages lol
November 19, 200817 yr If you were just going about your normal computer use and such, it'd be perfectly fine. But yeah, it is a little annoying. This might be intentional.
November 19, 200817 yr I'm downloading I Cant Stay cause it's my least fave from the previews, but I still like it. I'll let you know how it sounds.
November 19, 200817 yr LMAO, THE QUALITY WAS FANTASTIC, for about a minute lol. Then those noises fricken started. KIller tune though (I cant stay). ARRGH I CANT WAIT.
November 19, 200817 yr dig out your soul is oasis' new album the dust off your shoulders part just popped into my head
November 19, 200817 yr IT LEAKED I SWARE TO GOD ITS LEGIT http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2637544#post2637544
November 19, 200817 yr I edited your post with a link to the thread in the multimedia section... direct links are only allowed there :)
November 19, 200817 yr so for people who have heard the album from that download leak..what's it like? in my head im already imagining it to be very very poor..but hopefully it isnt...
November 19, 200817 yr Don't worry Coldplay92. It's great. Could even be better than Hot Fuss for some. Not me however, Hot Fuss is one of the best records of all time.
November 19, 200817 yr Downloaded it earlier...and to me its not very good right now...not as bad as i was expecting though... the start if "this is your life" is reminds me of.. "in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight" :rolleyes: so far this is their worst album for me...might grow on me though :D
November 19, 200817 yr yea i don't like it much as of now. i fell in love with sam's town on first listen but i kinda found this to be almost boring. hopefully it'll grow...
November 19, 200817 yr Well, after having a listen, I think it's ok, has some good songs, and some not so good ones :P... Might grow on me with time... But I can see a lot of fans of their previous work not liking this record... It's just too... slow... There isn't a single song that will blow you away on the first listen. There are just a few good songs that might grow on you with time.
Create an account or sign in to comment