October 28, 201015 yr haha nice. i love hearing how some artists get inspiration for songs. pretty cool, and def one of the better songs on the album. I love that too :) Again, if you want to listen to the rest of their 'track by track' explanation, go here: http://radioactive.kingsofleon.com/Other Jared's comment on his playing on 'the end' makes me :laugh3: every time! Or on 'no money 'put some fuzz on that bitch'... XD and +1000 on black thumbnail!
October 28, 201015 yr There's a kol night on radio 1 tonight from like 7pm til midnight or summat stupid, dunno if any of you guys can listen to it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vg2wv They're chatting at the mo, but there's a little gig at 8pm that imma gunna listen to :D
October 28, 201015 yr There's a kol night on radio 1 tonight from like 7pm til midnight or summat stupid, dunno if any of you guys can listen to it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vg2wv Thx Paula :kiss: But I tried to load it and it says the 'service is unvailable at the moment' :bigcry: This pic is PRICELESS :laugh3:
October 28, 201015 yr A lot of the bbc stuff is UK only :( Zane the dj just told them that his favourite Leon is Matt :cheesy: He was trying to get Matt to talk more, it was sweet :)
October 28, 201015 yr Zane the dj just told them that his favourite Leon is Matt :cheesy: He was trying to get Matt to talk more, it was sweet :) That's so sweet!!! Finally a decent journalist that interview ALL the members!! I agree Matt deserves some love :kiss: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY9NkXrfB18]YouTube - Kings Of Leon-'Only By The Night' Home Movies- Day 2[/ame] :laugh3:
October 29, 201015 yr The bbc have put up the video of the secret gig from the other night. I've just watched Crawl and Matthew's making the cutest guitar solo faces :wacky: Just had a quick shufty on youtube to see if anyone's uploaded any of it, found Pyro and Pickup and Closer (which is probs my absolute fave) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRiWszqWA4]YouTube - Kings of Leon - Pyro (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010)[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlVPajK3CQ]YouTube - Kings of Leon - Pickup Truck (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010)[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nInWLRvSX0]YouTube - Kings of Leon - Closer (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010)[/ame]
October 29, 201015 yr There's a kol night on radio 1 tonight from like 7pm til midnight or summat stupid, dunno if any of you guys can listen to it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vg2wv They're chatting at the mo, but there's a little gig at 8pm that imma gunna listen to :D mmm dem boyz
October 29, 201015 yr The bbc have put up the video of the secret gig from the other night. I've just watched Crawl and Matthew's making the cutest guitar solo faces :wacky: Just had a quick shufty on youtube to see if anyone's uploaded any of it, found Pyro and Pickup and Closer (which is probs my absolute fave) YouTube - Kings of Leon - Pyro (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010) YouTube - Kings of Leon - Pickup Truck (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010) YouTube - Kings of Leon - Closer (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010) :blush: THANK YOU PAULA :kiss: I wish I could see them one day in such an intimate venue :bomb: On Closer, Jaja is totally rockin out!! And Nathan's emotionless face always cracks me up :lol: (one day, Caleb told him he should show 'some emotion' cause he always look so bored..XD) I found 'the end' too on the same YT account...and Jaja is playing IN FRONT of the crowd :D (see baby, you can do it without making 'a face that nobody should see'..lol) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alAyFQoG-vU]YouTube - Kings of Leon - The End (Secret BBC Radio 1 UK Gig 27/10/2010)[/ame]
October 29, 201015 yr hahaha he does look rather expressionless :lol: Mind you, Caleb can't really talk, he looks permanently grumpy most of the time :P I'm addicted to Pyro right now, I've heard it about it about five or six times today :wacky:
October 29, 201015 yr hahaha he does look rather expressionless :lol: Mind you, Caleb can't really talk, he looks permanently grumpy most of the time :P +1! You want to tell him 'yeah..right, look who's talking...' :rolleyes: I'm addicted to Pyro right now, I've heard it about it about five or six times today :wacky: :D this is a good KOL song ^^ About Pyro: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTZDMVJt8k]YouTube - The Come Around Sundown Interviews - Part 4[/ame] I'm still obsessed by Pony up...And Pick up truck arrives just behind.
October 29, 201015 yr About Pyro: Oh crumbs that's a bit deep and a bit depressing that it's about ppl dying hahaha I just thought it sounded good :lol: Anyway, Matthew needs a haircut, it's too damn scraggy :laugh3:
October 31, 201015 yr Kings Of Leon add Irish castle gig to 2011 tour – ticket details Followills expand their 2011 jaunt Kings Of Leon have added a date at Ireland's Slane Castle to their 2011 tour. The band, who are playing a number of shows in May and June, will also now play Slane Castle in County Meath on May 28. Kings Of Leon now play: County Meath Slane Castle (May 28) Coventry Ricoh Arena (30) Sunderland Stadium Of Light (June 17) Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground (19) London Hyde Park (22) Edinburgh Murrayfield Stadium (26) Tickets for the Slane Castle gig are available from November 5 at 8am (GMT). All other dates go on sale on November 3 at 9am. http://www.nme.com/news/kings-of-leon/53634
November 9, 201015 yr KOL says NO to Glee :awesome: that's my boys :hug: http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-08-kings-of-leon-dont-know-what-glee-is I hope they stand by this and won't back down like Coldplay...>.> I don't want to see their songs performed with a Mariah Carey vibe...
November 10, 201015 yr A new ITV. But can I shot the journalist?! JARED Followhill has a clear idea of what he doesn't like. "I hate golf," spits the guitarist. At 23, he's the youngest member of Kings of Leon. His elder brothers, singer Caleb, 28, and drummer Nathan, 31, are fans of the fairway. But Jared and his cousin, bass player Matt, :facepalm: some people shouldn't be allowed to write articles...let the fans do it please! http://news.scotsman.com/interviews/Interview-Kings-of-Leon.6616173.jp?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter BigLOL @Jared's seduction technique....XDD Caleb knows his little bro well... :D :heart:
November 10, 201015 yr "I enjoy seeing 40-year-old men look at me and go, 'Your sex is on fire!'. Well," he smiles, "no it's not, but thank you anyway." :laugh3:
November 10, 201015 yr New jersey concert canceled, poor jersey something about time constraints for making vid deadlines. and Rudy, Pyro is my fav, cant get it out of my head
November 13, 201015 yr OMG everybody CHECK THIS OUT!!!! KOL did a little skit for Jimmy Fallon and it's HILARIOUS :laugh3: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0AUfmex3Y]YouTube - Kings of Leon Skit 11/12 Fallon (TheAudioPerv.com)[/ame] The Slappington manor.... LMAO Love the wigs XDDD
November 13, 201015 yr Yep ^^ Sorry, but I have to post this...I still can't recover from the Slappington spoof...XD I love them. Matt's blank face is HILARIOUS XDD
November 13, 201015 yr I don't think so :shrug: Mary @Jimmy Fallon (they should have played in their Slappington outfits XD) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FOXZ5Hsh4]YouTube - Kings of Leon - Mary Live @ Jimmy Fallon HD (12.11.2010)[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment