August 27, 201214 yr Shoot- hopefully he is on here, boy needs to know how his ladies love him ;) (not that he didnt kinda know already)
August 27, 201214 yr I had heard that Will comes on here, and Phil does but just on the main page where the news is. Can you imagine what Guy or Chris would think? We are such pervs... :sneaky: Ummm, Hi Guy. I really like your, ummmmm, smile. Yeah, that's it! ;)
August 27, 201214 yr I had heard that Will comes on here, and Phil does but just on the main page where the news is. Can you imagine what Guy or Chris would think? We are such pervs... :sneaky: Ummm, Hi Guy. I really like your, ummmmm, smile. Yeah, that's it! ;) Good thing Jonny's fans aren't pervy at all...:charming:;)
August 27, 201214 yr Good thing Jonny's fans aren't pervy at all...:charming:;) Sorry, I was drooling all over this, what did you say? :awesome: :lol:
August 27, 201214 yr Sorry, I was drooling all over this, what did you say? :awesome: :lol: Er...uh...nothing. Nothing at all.:lol:
August 27, 201214 yr This place is a pervfest!!!! I love it!!!!! Someone explain that pic to me...:lol:
August 27, 201214 yr This place is a pervfest!!!! I love it!!!!! Someone explain that pic to me...:lol: Lol it was part of the April Fools joke they played on the official website, saying they released a new men's fragrance. It was "available" in the shop, but was conveniently "sold out" :laugh4: Really showed their sense of humor :P btw, mancrushing is validated right? :P :thinking::cool:
August 27, 201214 yr I'm so sorry for the late reply! I was off doing a 5 hour test! *tired* Anyway, i'm part of a brazilian Berrygroup on facebook and 2 of the girls said that they found his mom and his sister-in-law's facebook. But they didn't post any evidence yet. I think I'm missing something. How does finding his mum and sister-in-law on Facebook tell you that he got engaged?
August 27, 201214 yr I think I'm missing something. How does finding his mum and sister-in-law on Facebook tell you that he got engaged? My guess would be that they must have posted something about it. ;)
August 27, 201214 yr She didn't say anything about that, just that they found their Facebook accounts :p
August 27, 201214 yr She didn't say anything about that, just that they found their Facebook accounts :p Maybe I read to much into it, that's just the impression that I got from that initial post. I'm not holding my breath on this one anyway, seeing as how last week's rumor was that they broke up. If Guy's engaged, good for him I say, If not he can still take confort in the fact that he's the only band member left with a full head of hair! :P
August 27, 201214 yr My guess would be that they must have posted something about it. ;) If they had, I'm guessing it would be all over the place by now.
August 27, 201214 yr Maybe I read to much into it, that's just the impression that I got from that initial post. I'm not holding my breath on this one anyway, seeing as how last week's rumor was that they broke up. If Guy's engaged, good for him I say, If not he can still take confort in the fact that he's the only band member left with a full head of hair! :P WOT??? You mean Jonny doesn't still...HUH??>? (Where the hell is that :failedSarcasm: smilie??:lol:)
August 27, 201214 yr Since we're on the topic.. SHIRTLESS GUY POST BOMB. I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself :wideeyed: :awesome: YEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!! My reaction to most of the pics posted here :wideeyed:
August 27, 201214 yr I had heard that Will comes on here, and Phil does but just on the main page where the news is. Can you imagine what Guy or Chris would think? We are such pervs... :sneaky: Ummm, Hi Guy. I really like your, ummmmm, smile. Yeah, that's it! ;) :laugh3::laugh3: Reminds of our pervy Guy thigh dance convo during Speed of Sound in St. Paul :wink3: Good thing Jonny's fans aren't pervy at all...:charming:;) :laugh3::laugh3: If they had, I'm guessing it would be all over the place by now. Exactly. Plus I don't think they were post something like that on their facebook and have it public for people to read.
August 27, 201214 yr If you envy only his facial hair i think there's no reason for you to be sad! You should be happy and thankful for all the rest! ;)
August 28, 201214 yr Just watched the 2003 tour diary. Can Guy be any more adorable in it??? Sooooooooooooo cute!!! Anyone wanna post some pics from that era??;)
Create an account or sign in to comment