✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I had heard that Will comes on here, and Phil does but just on the main page where the news is. Can you imagine what Guy or Chris would think? We are such pervs... :sneaky:

Ummm, Hi Guy. I really like your, ummmmm, smile. Yeah, that's it! ;)

Good thing Jonny's fans aren't pervy at all...:charming:;)

This place is a pervfest!!!! I love it!!!!!

Someone explain that pic to me...:lol:

Lol it was part of the April Fools joke they played on the official website, saying they released a new men's fragrance. It was "available" in the shop, but was conveniently "sold out" :laugh4: Really showed their sense of humor :P

btw, mancrushing is validated right? :P :thinking::cool:

I'm so sorry for the late reply! I was off doing a 5 hour test! *tired* Anyway, i'm part of a brazilian Berrygroup on facebook and 2 of the girls said that they found his mom and his sister-in-law's facebook. But they didn't post any evidence yet.

I think I'm missing something. How does finding his mum and sister-in-law on Facebook tell you that he got engaged?

She didn't say anything about that, just that they found their Facebook accounts :p

Maybe I read to much into it, that's just the impression that I got from that initial post. I'm not holding my breath on this one anyway, seeing as how last week's rumor was that they broke up.

If Guy's engaged, good for him I say, If not he can still take confort in the fact that he's the only band member left with a full head of hair! :P

Maybe I read to much into it, that's just the impression that I got from that initial post. I'm not holding my breath on this one anyway, seeing as how last week's rumor was that they broke up.

If Guy's engaged, good for him I say, If not he can still take confort in the fact that he's the only band member left with a full head of hair! :P

WOT??? You mean Jonny doesn't still...HUH??>? (Where the hell is that :failedSarcasm: smilie??:lol:)

I had heard that Will comes on here, and Phil does but just on the main page where the news is. Can you imagine what Guy or Chris would think? We are such pervs... :sneaky:

Ummm, Hi Guy. I really like your, ummmmm, smile. Yeah, that's it! ;)

:laugh3::laugh3:

Reminds of our pervy Guy thigh dance convo during Speed of Sound in St. Paul :wink3:

Good thing Jonny's fans aren't pervy at all...:charming:;)

:laugh3::laugh3:

If they had, I'm guessing it would be all over the place by now.

Exactly. Plus I don't think they were post something like that on their facebook and have it public for people to read.