✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Why did he laugh?:laugh3:

Because I was losing my fucking mind during the Paradise singalong. I was front row, his side, Toronto night 2, and I was staring at him and he looked right at me and we held eye contact for a few moments so I started losing my freakin mind while still singing the Paradise end part that Chris has the audience sing. He smiled and giggled a little at me...

I'm assuming it's because I probably looked like a complete pyscho :laugh3:

Best moment for me ever!!!!

I guess he likes to laugh at poor fangirls already melting from being in his presence. :nod:

:laugh3::laugh3:

I wonder how hilarious we actually look ;)

I'm just looking for excuses to post gifs these days :laugh3:

Those gifs are hilarious :laugh3:

Perhaps a few Guy ones are needed too :wink3:

Ok, I'll make this comment even if sombody here knows about it, but is just to be sure...Yep, they're in a relatioship, i the real FB of Mrs KG, she has as a friend Arlene Moon I thingk and the brother of guy and there's a picture of her "singing" Fix You June6 and if I make another comment probably I'll be dead, :-) , jus enyjoy it and see you later girls....

Because I was losing my fucking mind during the Paradise singalong. I was front row, his side, Toronto night 2, and I was staring at him and he looked right at me and we held eye contact for a few moments so I started losing my freakin mind while still singing the Paradise end part that Chris has the audience sing. He smiled and giggled a little at me...

Eye contact with Guy, or Chris, but mostly with Guy, is one of the BEST FUCKING FEELINGS EVER!

LOL Kristen-Im sure he lovedddd it. Im sure they love reactions like that-psycho or not ;). When he is that close- its hard not to loose your sh*t