✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Yeah he is. He's been quite open about the fact that he was a heavy drinker in his 20's but that's true of a lot of people even those who aren't rock stars. Honestly though, one of the big reasons I like this band is that the 4 of them all seem like fundamentally decent people.

They've all had a drink or 2 (probably not much more in Chris' case,lol.). Three of them smoke or used to, and they've probably all had their share of sleeping pills to help with jetlag. But I don't see the heavy drug abuse, disrespect of female fans and other nonsense that goes on on the road. They really do seem decent and good at heart. It attracted me to them from the very start too. (Though I'm sure what happens on the bus still stays on the bus...they're only human...but I'd bet not too much happens,lol.

They've all had a drink or 2 (probably not much more in Chris' case,lol.). Three of them smoke or used to, and they've probably all had their share of sleeping pills to help with jetlag. But I don't see the heavy drug abuse, disrespect of female fans and other nonsense that goes on on the road. They really do seem decent and good at heart. It attracted me to them from the very start too. (Though I'm sure what happens on the bus still stays on the bus...they're only human...but I'd bet not too much happens,lol.

There's no bus these days, but that still leaves the mile high club. :lol:

^ :laugh3:

Sorry but Fact , he's doing it for this reason, dont blame me is what they told me...and no I will not post personal pictures, I dont want somebody with a big herart attack....:P

Oh, and who told you exactly ?

And about the drugs and alcohol and stuff, I think Guy was the most rockstar-ish (he said in an interview he's the one who tried the most stuff)

^ :laugh3:

Oh, and who told you exactly ?

And about the drugs and alcohol and stuff, I think Guy was the most rockstar-ish (he said in an interview he's the one who tried the most stuff)

Most of the Coldplay Rumors start with someone "who's a friend of a friend of a friend to the band's t-shirt sales guy" to bolster their credibility. :rolleyes:

There are a very few people who I believe actually know someone closely connected to the band, but for the most part those aren't the people starting rumors.

Most of the Coldplay Rumors start with someone "who's a friend of a friend of a friend to the band's t-shirt sales guy" to bolster their credibility. :rolleyes:

There are a very few people who I believe actually know someone closely connected to the band, but for the most part those aren't the people starting rumors.

...yes Im one "who's a friend of a friend of a friend and so on, but I want to stop the rumours....:)

...yes Im one "who's a friend of a friend of a friend and so on, but I want to stop the rumours....:)

You're not stopping any rumors with your cryptic posts. The only rumor heard in here lately was that Guy's engaged, and you haven't said anything in here to confirm or deny that. How about we get back to admiring the man himself and leave the rumors to the tabloids.

I don't know why I find that vein running down the middle of his arm sexy as hell but :sweatdrop:

I know, very well , one of the producers who bring Coldplay to SouthAmerica and he knows everything about them , and by coincidence one friend of mine worked and know very well a fashion producer in London who also know the band, so no is not jo let-s leave this here, but there-s more, period.

I know, very well , one of the producers who bring Coldplay to SouthAmerica and he knows everything about them , and by coincidence one friend of mine worked and know very well a fashion producer in London who also know the band, so no is not jo let-s leave this here, but there-s more, period.

That's nice, but I'll still believe it when it's officially announced. :dozey: