✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^ Isn't it from the video R42 made about the time the boys went from some place to another by helicopter ? From a TV show to a festival or something like that... It's pretty old, I'd say 2009.

EDIT : It's from this video.

Ok, I'll make this comment even if sombody here knows about it, but is just to be sure...Yep, they're in a relatioship, i the real FB of Mrs KG, she has as a friend Arlene Moon I thingk and the brother of guy and there's a picture of her "singing" Fix You June6 and if I make another comment probably I'll be dead, :-) , jus enyjoy it and see you later girls....

We know they are "in a relationship" ;)

^ Isn't it from the video R42 made about the time the boys went from some place to another by helicopter ? From a TV show to a festival or something like that... It's pretty old, I'd say 2009.

... you may had forgot to add "unfortunately" somewhere in that sentence... :cry::(

uh why is that? I mean it's true, but why?

Chris was being silly in Stockholm yesterday. When Guy came on stage during UATW he said "Here comes Mark's brother".

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfHDePDy9Q[/ame]

2:17

^^^ Here i guess, I don't think it's true

Wat?

We "know" only because we read rumours, now I-m saying I have a fact or proof that's true....Pictures together, well I'll post one when I received from a person that I know who knows another person who knows....well the point this person works with Coldplay, and my point rumours are just not good I prefer facts is a big different and one thing wich i think is funny, he cut his hair short because he wants to look younger like his girlfriend, fact...