✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Rumours that Guy's engaged :| :inquisitive:

That would be surprising, they've not been together for long. And you know, rumors...

This is a great occasion for me to ask you girls one question : how come do some people feel like they have the right to call Keshia a prostitute ? I can't believe people who've never met her once in their life (nor Guy by the way) feel like they can treat her like shit... Like seriously ?! Someone explain, please ? (I'm obviously not talking about the forum, but other websites...)

I think some of the issues come from her young age, but that is for them to worry about, not us.

(she is only 6 years older than my daughter!)

Exactly! This is not our business, if they are happy good for them, I wish Guy all the best, he deserves it :)

That would be surprising, they've not been together for long. And you know, rumors...

This is a great occasion for me to ask you girls one question : how come do some people feel like they have the right to call Keshia a prostitute ? I can't believe people who've never met her once in their life (nor Guy by the way) feel like they can treat her like shit... Like seriously ?! Someone explain, please ? (I'm obviously not talking about the forum, but other websites...)

Ahh, this is the worst thing. Some of you may remember name-calling Jo (I believe it happened on here), I've only read an interview about it, that made me incredibly sad. And yes, a lot of it happens on tumblr, like a ridiculous thing was that Keisha was always described as a nude model in a disgusted tone.

I still believe it a complete rumour, especially that the original poster hasn't come back with a source :D and if it's true, I'm happy for both of them :nice:

Ahh, this is the worst thing. Some of you may remember name-calling Jo (I believe it happened on here), I've only read an interview about it, that made me incredibly sad. And yes, a lot of it happens on tumblr, like a ridiculous thing was that Keisha was always described as a nude model in a disgusted tone.

Yeah it also happened a lot with Jo... Which really made me wonder "what's wrong with the Berrygirls :laugh3:"