✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

We "know" only because we read rumours, now I-m saying I have a fact or proof that's true....Pictures together, well I'll post one when I received from a person that I know who knows another person who knows....well the point this person works with Coldplay, and my point rumours are just not good I prefer facts is a big different and one thing wich i think is funny, he cut his hair short because he wants to look younger like his girlfriend, fact...

We know because we saw them together at Grammy Awards and Brit Awards.

I admire Guy because of his work and I wish him happiness. He deserves someone who makes him happy. And I respect his personal life. I don't think he'll like it if his fans post pictures which he didn't think it'll go to public or take something from his girlfriend's personal facebook and post them here.

By the way, he looks younger with fuffly hair. :methinking: ;)

I don't think he cuts his hair short to look as young as Keshia. His hair is like this since 2008... Stop bleming Keshia for every single thing he does ;)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Posting this interview again because :

- Guy is hotest than hot in this

- I really like their music (whereas the Pierces is not really my thing)

- What Alison says about Guy at 07:43 :lol:

Ok, this is just my opinion, but in my theory is that the likely reason he's kept short hair is it works better with his current hairline. He's got some slight recession from the temples these days (as most men get by their early/mid 30's), and it would be more noticeable with longer hair.

^^^ Here i guess, I don't think it's true

Wat?

I don't think he cuts his hair short to look as young as Keshia. His hair is like this since 2008... Stop bleming Keshia for every single thing he does ;)

Posting this interview again because :

- Guy is hotest than hot in this

- I really like their music (whereas the Pierces is not really my thing)

- What Alison says about Guy at 07:43 :lol:

Sorry but Fact , he's doing it for this reason, dont blame me is what they told me...and no I will not post personal pictures, I dont want somebody with a big herart attack....:P

We know because we saw them together at Grammy Awards and Brit Awards.

I admire Guy because of his work and I wish him happiness. He deserves someone who makes him happy. And I respect his personal life. I don't think he'll like it if his fans post pictures which he didn't think it'll go to public or take something from his girlfriend's personal facebook and post them here.

By the way, he looks younger with fuffly hair. :methinking: ;)

And I know there're together "oficially" since November 2011...:stunned:

Yup. I generally ignore them all. Divorce rumours about the band come out weekly, and aren't worth concerning one's self with.

Considering that only a few weeks ago the rumor was that they had broken up, I'm taking this one with a very large grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Guy's been rumored to have been linked with a fair amount of females (celebrity and non) since his divorce and who knows how many of those rumors were/are true. His personal life is his business. When a rumor about the band's personal lives is legitimate, Debs usually eventually confirms it in a brief announcement, so if true we may get word, beyond that it's really no one's business but Guy's IMHO.

Considering that only a few weeks ago the rumor was that they had broken up, I'm taking this one with a very large grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Guy's been rumored to have been linked with a fair amount of females (celebrity and non) since his divorce and who knows how many of those rumors were/are true. His personal life is his business. When a rumor about the band's personal lives is legitimate, Debs usually eventually confirms it in a brief announcement, so if true we may get word, beyond that it's really no one's business but Guy's IMHO.

Exactly!!

Weren't both Jonny and Will rumoured to be divorcing lately? (Not from each other,lol.) It happens with all celebrities, and as I've said a hundred times it's worthy only to be ignored.

It's ok to ask/wonder, but it really isn't anyone's business. Guy doesn't care about my love-life, why should I care about his? We do the same thing for a living. He just gets paid more...a LOT more,lol.

My last question for this day (I hope) How can we know that maybe he have more than one Girlfriend between tha last concert of Viva La vida Tour and the realease of the new album Mylo Xyloto??? I can't see a nice guy like Guy been alone for so much time, since his divorce I mean....:\

Exactly!!

Weren't both Jonny and Will rumoured to be divorcing lately? (Not from each other,lol.) It happens with all celebrities, and as I've said a hundred times it's worthy only to be ignored.

It's ok to ask/wonder, but it really isn't anyone's business. Guy doesn't care about my love-life, why should I care about his? We do the same thing for a living. He just gets paid more...a LOT more,lol.

I'm pretty sure the Jonny/Will thing was just a case of wikipedia vandalism that got picked up some other places, as the stories were identical and came out the same day. Guy does attract more rumors than the others, probably because he's single and because he's regarded as the most stereotypical "rock and roll" member of the band, but I honestly doubt the validity of most of them. Despite his public image, he seems too shy to do a lot of the things he's rumored to do.

Exactly!!

Well we do care because he's in the 2 best band in the world (sorry Travis is first) and because he's cute and awesome and famous. It happens with him and all the rest and we love his music, what can we do we're womens after all:laugh3:

I'm pretty sure the Jonny/Will thing was just a case of wikipedia vandalism that got picked up some other places, as the stories were identical and came out the same day. Guy does attract more rumors than the others, probably because he's single and because he's regarded as the most stereotypical "rock and roll" member of the band, but I honestly doubt the validity of most of them. Despite his public image, he seems too shy to do a lot of the things he's rumored to do.

Yup again.I'm sure he's had more than one girlfriend since his divorce, simply because he's human and guys like to 'play the field' when they're single. Nothing to do with his fame. (Girls too.) It's another guy having a normal relationship life, just doing it in a brighter spotlight than most of us.

Well we do care because he's in the 2 best band in the world (sorry Travis is first) and because he's cute and awesome and famous. It happens with him and all the rest and we love his music, what can we do we're womens after all:laugh3:

Of course. Hey, I was a little sad when Jonny got married. He was at the time the last single guy so all our fangirl hopes went away that day,lol. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with wondering/talking/guessing. I do it too. But in the end it's his life and his affair, and we just want him to be happy.:)

Yup again.I'm sure he's had more than one girlfriend since his divorce, simply because he's human and guys like to 'play the field' when they're single. Nothing to do with his fame. (Girls too.) It's another guy having a normal relationship life, just doing it in a brighter spotlight than most of us.

Yup. Lord knows if I was single and was considered as much of a sex symbol as Guy is, that's exactly what I would do. He does seem to have a slight inclination toward hedonism, but that's not a bad thing in moderation. :wink3:

Yup. Lord knows if I was single and was considered as much of a sex symbol as Guy is, that's exactly what I would do. He does seem to have a slight inclination toward hedonism, but that's not a bad thing in moderation. :wink3:

It's funny when you look at Coldplay compared to AC/DC, KISS or Van Halen, who were all rumoured (and claimed themselves) to have slept with thousands of women. Guy's really quite tame even if every last rumour is true,lol.

It's funny when you look at Coldplay compared to AC/DC, KISS or Van Halen, who were all rumoured (and claimed themselves) to have slept with thousands of women. Guy's really quite tame even if every last rumour is true,lol.

Yeah he is. He's been quite open about the fact that he was a heavy drinker in his 20's but that's true of a lot of people even those who aren't rock stars. Honestly though, one of the big reasons I like this band is that the 4 of them all seem like fundamentally decent people.