✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I wonder if he really needs glasses? Probably not, I hate it when people wear them for fashion, I have to wear them all the time, but I refuse to, so I pay with the pain, and believe me, if I didn't need them I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them for fashion!!!! No matter what they looked like!

hi berry-girls!!

the pics of guy with glasses reminds me a guy who is at my high school...a guy who i love...

and by the way...today is my first coldplay birthday...one year ago i declarate myself a coldplay fan who loves guy...hahaha

Grettings from Mexico :D

Hi Berrygirls! ;)

I think he was just being silly, there's another pic somewhere in here of that same soundcheck party & Will is the one wearing those glasses :P

Yeah my friend's got a pair like that. They're just for fashion.

hi berry-girls!!

the pics of guy with glasses reminds me a guy who is at my high school...a guy who i love...

and by the way...today is my first coldplay birthday...one year ago i declarate myself a coldplay fan who loves guy...hahaha

Grettings from Mexico :D

Happy Coldplay Birthday!!! :D

And now for some long overdue Berryspam...

img_5835_096Guy%20Berryman.jpg

coldplay.jpg

guy_berryman_001_051207.jpg

gb001.jpg

2592507518_f0ba2d840c.jpg

Coldplay+Singer+CHRIS+MARTIN+Super+Power+J18BySasBqkl.jpg

gb08comjn7.jpg1178259921coldplayersydney4.jpg518982214_small.jpgc94b0a6db5f9dd7019cf93e237324c9e.jpgGB_Leica.jpg3453265_guy-coldplay1.jpgGuy+Berryman.jpgrsexc15.jpgn18583695887_2445.jpgguy-berryman-getty.jpgguy63pm0.jpgp1050887wv9.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm Berrylicious :chef::escaping: