✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

:lol: I like that one Lauren :P

Off topic here, I got a sort of discussion going in the Tudors thread, well more like a couple of statements.

yah i just responded! :thumbsup:

I can only imagine what does touching Guy's muscles feel like. :wacko::bomb:

oi! :dead: let me tell ya, after feeling them i wanted to jump him more than ever! he's got such a hawt bod! :bomb::freak:

I know I'm a horrible Berry girl :shame: but can someone post the infamous bed pic Guy tweeted so long ago, mine has come up missing or maybe it was just so hot it burned its way right out of my computer memory :sweatdrop:

for your trouble :sneaky:

3529241149_b22c054273.jpg?v=0

3524276746_61e26c7e70.jpg?v=0

n548643092_2007995_1113974.jpg

HOTGUY-1.jpg

Thank you :)

I know I'm a horrible Berry girl :shame: but can someone post the infamous bed pic Guy tweeted so long ago, mine has come up missing or maybe it was just so hot it burned its way right out of my computer memory :sweatdrop:

for your trouble :sneaky:

3529241149_b22c054273.jpg?v=0

3524276746_61e26c7e70.jpg?v=0

n548643092_2007995_1113974.jpg

HOTGUY-1.jpg

Thank you :)

9107324.jpg

:sweatdrop:

i like that reward for the trouble :sneaky:

LAUREN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

wooo that pic brought back all the good pervy feelings again :sneaky::wink3:...it just got all hot in here all over again :sweatdrop:

ahhhh i know all you have to do is look at the picture and think *Guy Berryman slept there.* and look at the tousled comforter and picture him in the bed and...and...*dies* :dead:

ahhhh i know all you have to do is look at the picture and think *Guy Berryman slept there.* and look at the tousled comforter and picture him in the bed and...and...*dies* :dead:

Yep I couldn't have said it better myself :shocked2::dead:

i think we in some kinda trouble ladies...:uhoh:

not only is he angry lookin'...he's angry lookin' directly at us!:whip::whip:

yah, whip me good! :sneaky:creepux8.giflaugherdd6.gif

I think he's mad at you for stealing his undies and not telling anyone :wink3:

or at me for pointing out it looked like he didn't have any on for your show :whip:

oh, and im off for a while. im going to watch the tour diary, since it's been so long since the last time i watched it :wacky:

and then probably a double dose of Tudors jenn! since i didnt get to watch one my concert night.

ooh good idea, i might do that too Tour Diary and Tudors I'm soo far behind in the 3rd season :shame:

Gotta get in as much CP/Guy time as I can with you guys, Sunday I'll be at work during my normal Berry thread hrs :bigcry:

^ LIZZY!!!!! Where ya been all day :cry:

:lol:

I know girl so very badass and punishing :whip::whip: what is that 3 days in a row ..... we have been very naughty indeed :P

sorry ive been gone with some friends today! but i saw this pic quickly on twitter and thought id run in here and show my approval for it! :P

:bomb:! :freak: he is so fucking hot! :sweatdrop: and whatever he SO knows what he is doing with all these sexy photos.....:rolleyes: "why dont u just make love to us through the camera there Guy then?!" :rolleyes: yeah he knows! :wink3:

anyway goodnight! :kiss:

It looks like most of the Berrythread is hitting the hay for now. A quick post before i do the same :)

Hellooo!!! T.G.I.F. Thank Guy It's Friday :lol: hahaha yeah cheesy I know :P

How are all the Berrygirls ?!

Milica!!! YES YES YES what a way to come back :dead:

Hey Jenn! Nice expression ;) and I like "Oh my Guy" as well :D

new tweet!! :dance:

coldplay Guy - two minutes before show in Des Moines http://yfrog.com/5gbaqj

baq.jpg

DAMMNNNNNNNN!!! :bomb::bomb:

HOLY HELL THAT STARE!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb: taking that look to bed with me ;) G'night Berrythread!!

new tweet!! :dance:

coldplay Guy - two minutes before show in Des Moines http://yfrog.com/5gbaqj

baq.jpg

DAMMNNNNNNNN!!! :bomb::bomb:

It looks like he just got into a big disagreement with Chris, and then someone stopped him from storming out the door in order to take a picture. This is the look Guy gave him/her before he punched him/her in the face.

It looks like he just got into a big disagreement with Chris, and then someone stopped him from storming out the door in order to take a picture. This is the look Guy gave him/her before he punched him/her in the face.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: