✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

from the Des Moines show

:wideeyed:

20090612dmr18.jpg

20090612dmr13.jpg

edit: this was another one of Gianna's shows! :dance: therefore we will have lots more goodies coming our way soon! i think she said she was in the 10th row........so still really close! :wideeyed:

from the Des Moines show

20090612dmr18.jpg

20090612dmr13.jpg

edit: this was another one of Gianna's shows! :dance: therefore we will have lots more goodies coming our way soon! i think she said she was in the 10th row........so still really close! :wideeyed:

oh jesus :sweatdrop:

in that first one, Guy and Jonny are both having orgasms....and Chris is causing it. :dead:

and he's wearing the pants again :bomb:

:wacky:

from the Des Moines show

20090612dmr18.jpg

20090612dmr13.jpg

:dead:

What a handsome bird on that banner! :surprised:

in that first one, Guy and Jonny are both having orgasms....and Chris is causing it. :dead:

Holy...! that's actually what it looks like. :lol:

Sorry, from a few pages back, made me laugh so hard...

hahahaha Erick, but I've noticed from time to time an occasional different penis wondering in :P

Oh well that didn't sound right at all did it :rolleyes::sneaky:

:laugh3:

Yes Jenn, we have penile detectors, any penis that comes in, we feel it right away!

ANYWHOOOO! :P

20090612dmr23.jpg

from the Des Moines show

20090612dmr18.jpg

20090612dmr13.jpg

OMG!!! :sweatdrop::bomb::dead:

uh oh does that mean what I think it means *pants* :sneaky:

COMMANDO :shocked2::dead:

Sorry, from a few pages back, made me laugh so hard...

:laugh3:

Yes Jenn, we have penile detectors, any penis that comes in, we feel it right away!

ANYWHOOOO! :P

20090612dmr23.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3: now that didn't sound right at all but still funny as shit :P

Nooo you didn't say that ! :dead: :lol:

But... you're right Lauren.... this pic is a bit confusing :sneaky:

Did you wash the hand which touched Guy and Will ? :stunned:

i think that it's like when someone eats something really spicy and their eyes start to water... guy's too hot for his own good! :sneaky:

:laugh3: I wouldn't be surprised...he could just be really tired too. It's a busy life being a bass player in one of the biggest bands in the world :)

This is really random but someone brought this up in one of the live section threads today since i was reading their review quickly.

Does anyone here remember last year when Coldplay played in Chicago and Guy walked off stage and didnt sing Green Eyes with the rest of them at the end? I remember seeing some you tube vids and Chris begging him to come back out and then he still wouldnt and then Chris joked saying they wouldnt play it with out him! They waited a bit and it got awkward and then they kind of had to finish the song bc it was getting really awkward!

does anyone remember that from ppl's reviews or something? bc that was b4 i joined the forum and i always wondered about it and since someone brought it up in the live threads again tonight i thought i would ask to see if the Berrygirls knew anything about it !:P i mean i knew he disliked Green Eyes but i didnt know he hated it THAT much! :lol:

here is the vid. i remember watching and thinking WTF!?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^ yeah I rememeber it !! and later it was heard that Guy didn't know what was going on and had already left. it was even mentioned in one of Roadie's #42 blog !

thanks! yeah i didnt know if he was being a diva or what and not wanting to come out on stage!?!

god tho! :lol::laugh3: he had already left! haha damn boy, what was he already in the car ready to get of the place?! :lol::P

thanks! yeah i didnt know if he was being a diva or what and not wanting to come out on stage!?!

god tho! :lol::laugh3: he had already left! haha damn boy, what was he already in the car ready to get of the place?! :lol::P

to come see me of course. :sneaky:

so we could have sex :sneaky: