✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

night jen! we need to plan our plans better!

There's still a little time before the Carson show to plan. that live thread is dead :(

Hey Berry/Chrissy Berry girls!

I'm coming out of lurking mode to say hi! :dance:

And to say that it's such a shame Guy doesn't tweet anymore. I want another picture from him! :angry:

He'll tweet again, all apologetic as usual :shame:, and we will forgive him, as usual :D

yellowsmileyguy1.gif

guyclap.gif

He'll tweet again, all apologetic as usual :shame:, and we will forgive him, as usual :D

Mr Berryman is so naughty! :whip:

He´s doing that bc he likes us to be impatient and then when he tweets again we´ll all be like :wacky::sweatdrop::bomb::dead:

we should have a twitter campaign again ;)

I´m on it! #guyberrymanmusttweetplease

o/

Mr Berryman is so naughty! :whip:

He´s doing that bc he likes us to be impatient and then when he tweets again we´ll all be like :wacky::sweatdrop::bomb::dead:

I´m on it! #guyberrymanmusttweetplease

o/

You're right Sarah, our biggest weakness.... GUY :bomb:

tweet away Sarah, I'm on it too :whip:

so, stolen from the Arras live thread

3684328629_c4880dafd0_o.jpg

3684333887_edbb13f2f6_o.jpg

hey berrygirls! wow. i haven't been in this thread in awhile! :bomb:

2a0ch0n.jpg

you know i've never ever never ever never ever never ever seen this pic before. thanks jessica! :nice:

ahh good times X&Y was, good times ;)

i would totally let chris dominate me. anyways. i don't have my gear ready to go. :uhoh: but i should. idk, if i told u but i am making a jacket and it is coming out fantastic if i do say so myself. i will post pics when i finish it! and i still need to make my poster!

Nice Erick! I can't wait to see :dance:

Hey Berry/Chrissy Berry girls!

I'm coming out of lurking mode to say hi! :dance:

And to say that it's such a shame Guy doesn't tweet anymore. I want another picture from him! :angry:

Yeah I hope he tweets again soon!! I check the updates in anticipation that Mr.B will post ;)

Hi everyone!

I just found this. I thought you might want to know.:thinking:

I don`t know if this is true, but oh well here it goes:

"Travel and Tourism Down on The Farm

By Scott & Therese Garceau Updated July 05, 2009 12:00 AM "

"It’s the kind of place rock stars might come to chill — or dry — out. In fact, we are told that Guy Berryman, bass player from Coldplay, was a weeklong visitor last year. He had read about The Farm while leafing through a magazine in Sydney; he apparently told his family and mates, “You can stay and keep partying; I’m going to The Farm to detox.”

“He came here for a week, slept most of the time,” according to David. “Said it changed his life. He was so stressed and exhausted from touring and the rock-star lifestyle. Now he says, ‘I know when to stop.’”

Of course, plenty of celebrities pop in to The Farm; understandably, for the most part, the Elgars keep mum about their identities."

Here you have the link to it:

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=483710&publicationSubCategoryId=87

Sorry If you girls don´t want to know about it or maybe this isn`t the right area to post it..:)

Well hope you all have a great weekend.

:D

Hi Sarah!

I am Rita. Nice to meet you:)

I think I have seen an interview where he said that he almost stopped smoking...He tried to be hypnotized and that ´s where the ideia of the all band be hypnotized came from:P

Yeah I agree with you he is more mature now:thinking:

btw I love your siggy:D