✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Thanks for the countdown dances, Sarah, Lauren and Laura :D

I'm soo excited I can't think of anything else really. Bought my new camera just have to pick it up on Thurs. so I should be getting some shots of the boys, plenty of Guy of course, cuz i'm on his side of the stage.

rlb20.jpg

sending the red shirt thoughts to Guy, "red shirt, red shirt, red shirt" and Lauren's fav pants :lol:

I'm soo excited I can't think of anything else really. Bought my new camera just have to pick it up on Thurs. so I should be getting some shots of the boys, plenty of Guy of course, cuz i'm on his side of the stage.

rlb20.jpg

sending the red shirt thoughts to Guy, "red shirt, red shirt, red shirt" and Lauren's fav pants :lol:

the camera sounds sweet! :dance: i can't wait to see ur pics :D

but yes, let's keep up this "red shirt, red shirt" thought mantra :wink3::sneaky:

the camera sounds sweet! :dance: i can't wait to see ur pics :D

but yes, let's keep up this "red shirt, red shirt" thought mantra :wink3::sneaky:

hahahaha yes the "red shirt" campaign :thumbsup:

LOVE your new avi girl :sweatdrop:

"red shirt, red shirt, red shirt" :whip::whip:

rlb20.jpg

red shirt chant!!!

*thanks jenn for also wishing for THE pants* :sneaky:

Hey Giulia! I'm doing well. How about you :nice:

hahahaha yes the "red shirt" campaign :thumbsup:

LOVE your new avi girl :sweatdrop:

haha thanks! well i'll make my new avi in honor of the "red shirt" campaign :D

and btw, I LOVE you and Sarah's new avi as well!! gahhhh it's freaking to die for...it's literally one of the best pics of him! :shocked2:

and hopefully Guy will think to pair it up with Lauren's fave pants for all of our upcoming shows :lol::sneaky:

Hi Giulia!! :nice:

and btw, I LOVE you and Sarah's new avi as well!! gahhhh it's freaking to die for...it's literally one of the best pics of him! :shocked2:

and hopefully Guy will think to pair it up with Lauren's fave pants for all of our upcoming shows :lol::sneaky:

Red Shirt Campaign!! :lol:

I´m on it!

Oh, I know!! I freaking died when I saw that pic!! :sweatdrop:

I SQUEEED out loud!!

AND SCREAMED :uhoh:

EDIT: Lets all add Red shirt to our siggys!!

:escaping:

^^no seriously Sarah...I squeed and screamed as well! i must have scared my neighbors in my apt. building haha

:sneaky::wink3:

you know what? im really feelin' this red shirt campaign.....*goes to add something to siggy....* :escaping:

omg i was thinking the sammeee thing! i'll add it to my siggy as well :dance:

Hi Giulia!!!!

red shirt chant!!!

*thanks jenn for also wishing for THE pants* :sneaky:

:kiss: I'm liking the pants too, so that combo :dead:

Hey Giulia! I'm doing well. How about you :nice:

I know right?! I just squee (remember I don't squee :P) every time I see it :sweatdrop: SQUEEEEE hahahaha

:sneaky::wink3:

you know what? im really feelin' this red shirt campaign.....*goes to add something to siggy....* :escaping:

Ooooh me too me tooo.......

yah! squee look at my siggy! :dance:

sawwweeet! i just added it to mine! but i love that smiley in ur sig right after the "I touched Guy Berryman" phrase...*sigh* can i emphasize how lucky u are and how i would give anything to have been your hand at that moment :lol: i really hope that didn't sound awkward or creepy at all lol :uhoh:

I know right?! I just squee (remember I don't squee :P) every time I see it :sweatdrop: SQUEEEEE hahahaha

seriously i can't stop staring at the pic! :D and i was at a show when i got ur tweet and was like omggg what are these pics Jenn's talking about! then when I got home i looked them up, screamed so hard that my friend was like "What the hell!" :laugh3: then she finally got a look at the pics and joined in my scream-fest hahaha :P:lol:

:kiss: I'm liking the pants too, so that combo :dead:

yes yes yes :dance: :sneaky:

Ooooh me too me tooo.......

yay! go red shirt campaign!

sawwweeet! i just added it to mine! but i love that smiley in ur sig right after the "I touched Guy Berryman" phrase...*sigh* can i emphasize how lucky u are and how i would give anything to have been your hand at that moment :lol: i really hope that didn't sound awkward or creepy at all lol :uhoh:

:lol: yah i love that smiley

:shy: yah, i wish i could have been my hand too! :lol:

*sighs with Laura. daydreams about that moment...:rolleyes:*

^^Hey again Giulia! :D:lol:

:shy: yah, i wish i could have been my hand too! :lol:

*sighs with Laura. daydreams about that moment...:rolleyes:*

:laugh3::lol:

girl, i'd daydream about that moment forever if it ever happened to me!! *goes back to sighing* haha

ok, i know you probably got asked this a million times, but i think i was gone when this happened...how did Guy's bicep/arm feel like? hahaha :P

^^Hey again Giulia! :D:lol:

:laugh3::lol:

girl, i'd daydream about that moment forever if it ever happened to me!! *goes back to sighing* haha

ok, i know you probably got asked this a million times, but i think i was gone when this happened...how did Guy's bicep/arm feel like? hahaha :P

haha actually i havent been asked that many times.

it was firm and fit and heavenly :wideeyed: :sweatdrop: :dead:

i like your siggy laura :wink3:

seriously i can't stop staring at the pic! :D and i was at a show when i got ur tweet and was like omggg what are these pics Jenn's talking about! then when I got home i looked them up, screamed so hard that my friend was like "What the hell!" :laugh3: then she finally got a look at the pics and joined in my scream-fest hahaha :P:lol:

Can we all be Lauren's hand for a moment :rolleyes:.....pervy thoughts :sneaky:....need another shower :laugh3:

Hahaha love your friend :P, i think i only have one friend who joins me in my out and out pleasure at looking at the man, daydreaming,obsessing,etc, etc :wink3::sneaky: :D

Can we all be Lauren's hand for a moment :rolleyes:.....pervy thoughts :sneaky:....need another shower :laugh3:

Hahaha love your friend :P, i think i only have one friend who joins me in my out and out pleasure at looking at the man, daydreaming,obsessing,etc, etc :wink3::sneaky: :D

haha yes, you can all be my hand.