Nick4Chris

The David B. part made me LMFAO! :laugh3:

Lovely review, Jenn...glad you had an awesome time! :kiss:

& your pix made it to my "Teh Good Pix" sub-folder in my GB folder! :pimp2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh man, gotta love fanboys! :P

Here's a nice piccie from Chengui:

3737484686_8e4db3a1aa_b.jpg

His exprience is def. one of the top 5 best CP expriences I've ever read. :smiley:

:o

yah

Wait...whose b-day today again?! :uhoh:

laura's

Oh, thanx Lauren! :kiss:

I dunno why the birthday chart on the main index has been removed!

Anyways...happy birthday, Laura! :hug:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54384

Did you take any pix of Guy, Erick?! :P

:kiss:

what?! DAMMIT TO HELL! why would the bdays be removed?! :bigcry:

well everyone just remember that my birthday's in october ok? :smug:

and yes, erick, Guy pics please? :cheesy:

what?! DAMMIT TO HELL! why would the bdays be removed?! :bigcry:

well everyone just remember that my birthday's in october ok? :smug:

Of course we will! :whip:

hah of course i did ab:wink3:. but that link is not direct enough. haha what page is it on:dozey:

Post them then! :whip:

Here you lazy :rolleyes: :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3220330&postcount=98

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3253086&postcount=116

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3254659&postcount=122

The David B. part made me LMFAO! :laugh3:

Lovely review, Jenn...glad you had an awesome time! :kiss:

& your pix made it to my "Teh Good Pix" sub-folder in my GB folder! :pimp2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh man, gotta love fanboys! :P

Here's a nice piccie from Chengui:

3737484686_8e4db3a1aa_b.jpg

His exprience is def. one of the top 5 best CP expriences I've ever read. :smiley:

Words escape me :dead:

CIMG1724.jpg

CIMG1738.jpg

CIMG1739.jpg

CIMG1741.jpg

they aren't even that good.

:dozey: i expected better from Guy's only Berry-boy!

jk, thanks for showing us :) where is your review Erick? ( Yes I can be lazy too :P )

here is one liz!

for my first show. where i was front row!!!!!!!!!!

what a night to remember. got to the venue like 5 hours early. joe saved me a spot. my first coldplay luck of the day, well sort of . the oxfam lady i forgot her name saw me wearing a make trade fair shirt. and was like that is an old shirt. come by later and i'll give you a new one. so i was set on meeting her later. anyways so we get in the venue and run for it. and we were front row right on jonny's side in the pit. along with lina and joe. who are awesome! then as i'm waiting to my surprise the oxfam lady comes and finds me and is "i knew you would be in the pit. i didn't bother looking in the seats. can i take a pic of you for the oxfam twitter." lol so i guess i'm on the twitter for oxfam. the opening acts were great! coldplay came on and it was amazing! i can't even describe how great it was. anyways so i was waving my shirt that the lady gave me and says MTF and a big green = sign and chris saw me and waved at me! i couldn't believe it. i was also right next to camera guy and after i heard that girl got the mallet i was like you have to give me something! and he was like ok ok relax. i think i annoyed him but oh well. so he hands me a setlist but the guy next to me tried to take it so a bit of it is ripped but you can still see all the songs on it! and he gave me friend one. my friend got a jonny's setlist! overall great show. best night of my life.

edit: and i saw phil at the beginning. i'm kicking myself for not calling out his name!

heeey, the berrythreads going!

this feels like old(er) times.. me, lauren, liz, ab and erick:heart:

hahah lol. i was on jonny's side not on guys side. seeing guy sit like that was so funny. i was like wtf guy. but you will all be proud that while everyone was looking at chris perform on the bstage. i was looking at guy :sneaky:

I sure hope you were......what on earth else would you be looking at besides Guy ? :whip:

here is one liz!

what a night to remember. got to the venue like 5 hours early. joe saved me a spot. my first coldplay luck of the day, well sort of . the oxfam lady i forgot her name saw me wearing a make trade fair shirt. and was like that is an old shirt. come by later and i'll give you a new one. so i was set on meeting her later. anyways so we get in the venue and run for it. and we were front row right on jonny's side in the pit. along with lina and joe. who are awesome! then as i'm waiting to my surprise the oxfam lady comes and finds me and is "i knew you would be in the pit. i didn't bother looking in the seats. can i take a pic of you for the oxfam twitter." lol so i guess i'm on the twitter for oxfam. the opening acts were great! coldplay came on and it was amazing! i can't even describe how great it was. anyways so i was waving my shirt that the lady gave me and says MTF and a big green = sign and chris saw me and waved at me! i couldn't believe it. i was also right next to camera guy and after i heard that girl got the mallet i was like you have to give me something! and he was like ok ok relax. i think i annoyed him but oh well. so he hands me a setlist but the guy next to me tried to take it so a bit of it is ripped but you can still see all the songs on it! and he gave me friend one. my friend got a jonny's setlist! overall great show. best night of my life.

edit: and i saw phil at the beginning. i'm kicking myself for not calling out his name!

AWESOME!

So im dieing to know.....did you and Joe fall madly in love at first sight? like I knew you two always would? :laugh3:

Ill have to check Oxfams twitter and see if i can find you now. :)

edit: Night Ab....

heeey, the berrythreads going!

this feels like old(er) times.. me, lauren, liz, ab and erick:heart:

aw! :heart:

good times :D

here is one liz!

nice erick!

edit: night Ab! :kiss: