✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I would've posted more but the bastard photobucket, is not cooperating with me right now :whip:.... these I took from the big ass display screen....

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

Ok here goes and sorry in advance if I ramble, I'm a bit tired still.

Got to the venue around 2:30-2:45 even though I didn't have pit, I like to look around and snoop :) Too early to see anything so I hung out at the gate and spoke to the security guards who told me that the boys were probably gonna do a runner, curses!! So I tried to pump him for info about where the band would be coming in and he said it's gated off and you can't get to it, double curses, but he talked to me anyway, cuz he liked my sign :dance::dance:

I had planned to meet Brandi,aka Starshine 715, there so I just waited with him until she showed up, she's awesome, :D and I hate her cuz she was going to the show in Irvine last night too :P. We finally get in and find our seats, she was in a section in the back on the floor,and although I was 9 rows from the pit, the pit was freakin HUGE!!! so I wasn't as close as I would like to have been :(. Skipping ahead now to Magnificent and how almost no one in my section knew what that meant, I was getting so pumped I couldn't sit still. Then Wayne, our fav dancing roadie came out and worked it !!! I was the only one in my row to see him, my row sucked, I'll get into that more in a minute. so after Jay-Z, the Blue Danube started, and I yell it's about to start stand up!!! nothing.... they just looked at me like I was crazy, :whip::whip: nobody knew GOW, really people come on!! yeah like I said they sucked!!!

So now things get going the boys are rockin it!! Chris is funny as shit and drops the F bomb a couple of times, then says thanks for coming out to see us and some of you are here 24 hrs early to see David Beckham, that got some BOOS from our section :lol::lol:, after that I knew Chris was going to be in top form.

They had two ramps but Chris didn't use them as much as in other shows, and B-stage was at the end of the ramp on Guy's side, which you would think would've been good for me, ooh he's that much closer but the stupid broad that was sitting next to me kept putting her big ass head and arm in my camera view :veryangry: so I got no good shots of them with the zoom for that part of the show, it still pissing me off :whip:

Oh and on another annoying point, some dingy girl behind us was saying how much she loved chris martin and when they were trekking up to the folks '12 miles at the back' she kept talking like a baby, where dey gowin? Hey where dey gowin? shut up, seriously, the guy next to me was ready to kill her.:laugh3::laugh3: That and her OMG he's so cute whatever the bass players name is AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy was smiling a little, kinda his normal occasional grin here and there, which was fine with me, I was so mesmerized by it I forgot to take pictures :bomb: I know I'm missing some things, I'll throw them in when I think of em hahaha. Lovers in Japan was fantastic , we were by the confetti cannons but the winds were strong enough that they totally missed us as did the balloons for Yellow. Oh and some of the confetti came out in big clumps that landed on peoples heads :laugh3::laugh3: don't know if everyone got that experience in our section but it was pretty hilarious.

So then it was over, see skipping ahead again. I got my copy of LRLRL and found another outside on a wall, my CP karma for the evening I guess :thinking: what am i forgetting.....plenty I'm sure,but if I remember I'll post again with pics after my bucket stops acting up. I had a great time, and still sore from jumping and dancin around for 2 hrs, aaahhhh but it's a good pain.

Guy wore the red shirt for me!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, at least that's what I told myself the whole night :laugh3:

EDIT--hahaha I did forget, Erick nice to finally meet you and your viva buddies, nice jackets for all 3 of ya!!! get em to join Coldplayin will ya :lol:

nice jenn! that's awesome! except for the lousy "fans" :mean:

but it's cool that you met erick!

YouTube - COLDPLAY - YELLOW - LOS ANGELES - 7/18/09[/url]

got this video from the Carson live thread! the dude yelling at the very beginning couldn't have said it any better :D:sneaky:

AHAHAH :laugh3:

i love people like that. :wacky: that makes me want to meet that dude. :lol:

and a girl said something about good Guy too, right before that dude. :)

Hi Berry-girls, I was at the Irvine show last night, and got some pretty good pics of Guy. Plus I kinda almost met him. I won tickets for a meet and greet, which unfortunately, ended up being rather disappointing to due scheduling, but he is just darling when he's like 3 feet away, even though the whole meet and greet lasted about 5 minutes with 80 people. Anyway, here are a few pics that I took. I was on Jonny's side, so Guy's pics are a bit farther away.

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

Thanks for your pics Dianne! you were soo lucky to meet them eventhough it was a short meeting,I would've been the happiest person on earth if I had been in your shoes last night...lucky you!

I was lucky to have had the chance, but still a bit disappointed. It was Cocktails with Coldplay promotion that I won. But due to their scheduling, we ended up having the cocktails without coldplay, then lining up in the backstage truck area for an hour. Then the "cocktails with coldplay" ended up being us in 4 groups, with a mass shot of each of the groups with the band. I'm a huge Will-luver, so I kind of followed him and spoke to him for a few seconds and I'm in our group shot next to him. The radio station will be emailing those to us sometime. But I did get to talk to him, love him, and was smooshed against him in the group shot, so i suppose I can die happy now. lol

Here's the link to the photobucket album I put a lot of my pics in. I may still add more.http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/lfdianne/

Hey girls, well i know that i never post anything but, i would like to show you a Guy's draw i finished yesterday :).. (i think i've got to change the mouth xD)

DSC00738.jpg

very nice!

Hi Berry-girls, I was at the Irvine show last night, and got some pretty good pics of Guy. Plus I kinda almost met him. I won tickets for a meet and greet, which unfortunately, ended up being rather disappointing to due scheduling, but he is just darling when he's like 3 feet away, even though the whole meet and greet lasted about 5 minutes with 80 people. Anyway, here are a few pics that I took. I was on Jonny's side, so Guy's pics are a bit farther away.

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

awesome dianne!

I was lucky to have had the chance, but still a bit disappointed. It was Cocktails with Coldplay promotion that I won. But due to their scheduling, we ended up having the cocktails without coldplay, then lining up in the backstage truck area for an hour. Then the "cocktails with coldplay" ended up being us in 4 groups, with a mass shot of each of the groups with the band. I'm a huge Will-luver, so I kind of followed him and spoke to him for a few seconds and I'm in our group shot next to him. The radio station will be emailing those to us sometime. But I did get to talk to him, love him, and was smooshed against him in the group shot, so i suppose I can die happy now. lol

Here's the link to the photobucket album I put a lot of my pics in. I may still add more.http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/lfdianne/

that's sounds great! too bad it didnt last longer. :(

I would've posted more but the bastard photobucket, is not cooperating with me right now :whip:.... these I took from the big ass display screen....

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

Got to the venue around 2:30-2:45 even though I didn't have pit, I like to look around and snoop :) Too early to see anything so I hung out at the gate and spoke to the security guards who told me that the boys were probably gonna do a runner, curses!! So I tried to pump him for info about where the band would be coming in and he said it's gated off and you can't get to it, double curses, but he talked to me anyway, cuz he liked my sign :dance::dance:

I had planned to meet Brandi,aka Starshine 715, there so I just waited with him until she showed up, she's awesome, :D and I hate her cuz she was going to the show in Irvine last night too :P. We finally get in and find our seats, she was in a section in the back on the floor,and although I was 9 rows from the pit, the pit was freakin HUGE!!! so I wasn't as close as I would like to have been :(. Skipping ahead now to Magnificent and how almost no one in my section knew what that meant, I was getting so pumped I couldn't sit still. Then Wayne, our fav dancing roadie came out and worked it !!! I was the only one in my row to see him, my row sucked, I'll get into that more in a minute. so after Jay-Z, the Blue Danube started, and I yell it's about to start stand up!!! nothing.... they just looked at me like I was crazy, :whip::whip: nobody knew GOW, really people come on!! yeah like I said they sucked!!!

So now things get going the boys are rockin it!! Chris is funny as shit and drops the F bomb a couple of times, then says thanks for coming out to see us and some of you are here 24 hrs early to see David Beckham, that got some BOOS from our section :lol::lol:, after that I knew Chris was going to be in top form.

They had two ramps but Chris didn't use them as much as in other shows, and B-stage was at the end of the ramp on Guy's side, which you would think would've been good for me, ooh he's that much closer but the stupid broad that was sitting next to me kept putting her big ass head and arm in my camera view :veryangry: so I got no good shots of them with the zoom for that part of the show, it still pissing me off :whip:

Oh and on another annoying point, some dingy girl behind us was saying how much she loved chris martin and when they were trekking up to the folks '12 miles at the back' she kept talking like a baby, where dey gowin? Hey where dey gowin? shut up, seriously, the guy next to me was ready to kill her.:laugh3::laugh3: That and her OMG he's so cute whatever the bass players name is AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy was smiling a little, kinda his normal occasional grin here and there, which was fine with me, I was so mesmerized by it I forgot to take pictures :bomb: I know I'm missing some things, I'll throw them in when I think of em hahaha. Lovers in Japan was fantastic , we were by the confetti cannons but the winds were strong enough that they totally missed us as did the balloons for Yellow. Oh and some of the confetti came out in big clumps that landed on peoples heads :laugh3::laugh3: don't know if everyone got that experience in our section but it was pretty hilarious.

So then it was over, see skipping ahead again. I got my copy of LRLRL and found another outside on a wall, my CP karma for the evening I guess :thinking: what am i forgetting.....plenty I'm sure,but if I remember I'll post again with pics after my bucket stops acting up. I had a great time, and still sore from jumping and dancin around for 2 hrs, aaahhhh but it's a good pain.

Guy wore the red shirt for me!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, at least that's what I told myself the whole night :laugh3:

EDIT--hahaha I did forget, Erick nice to finally meet you and your viva buddies, nice jackets for all 3 of ya!!! get em to join Coldplayin will ya :lol:

Great review Jenn!!! :D:D:D:D

too bad about the losers :dozey: but at least Guy was wearing that red shirt to cheer you up :wink3:

And so what if those pics are pics of the screen, they are still mighty hot Guy pics :sweatdrop:

Glad you had an awesome time and got to meet Erick too :dance:

^^Jenn!!! What an awesome review!! but sorry to hear you had to sit around by those "dedicated and true" fans :rolleyes: One of my pet peeves is when people just sit around half the time and do absolutely nothing at a concert! :angry::P lol anyway, i love that quote from Chris about Beckham :P and how the confetti came down on ppl's heads in clumps :lol: but so awesome that you met Brandi and Erick and that you got 2 copies of LRLRL! :D Glad that you had an awesome time! :hug:

@darcy and @caroline: great picspams, ladies!! they were killer! :dead::dead:

haha :D awww, thanks Liz!! :kiss::hug:

love your pics :) and that's my favorite one as well!

thanks, lauren! :hug::kiss:

um. yeah. hahaha what the hell is up with his arm? :uhoh: but i love their facial expressions :lol:

Your welcome :kiss:

got this video from the Carson live thread! the dude yelling at the very beginning couldn't have said it any better :D:sneaky:

:laugh3: that really IS strange hearing a dude yell this out! :lol:

Hey girls, well i know that i never post anything but, i would like to show you a Guy's draw i finished yesterday :).. (i think i've got to change the mouth xD)

DSC00738.jpg

O! good job :thumbsup:

:( sorry about their busy schedule and all.

but yeah you talked with Will :dance: and got a picture with them! :dance:

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

[...]

The David B. part made me LMFAO! :laugh3:

Lovely review, Jenn...glad you had an awesome time! :kiss:

& your pix made it to my "Teh Good Pix" sub-folder in my GB folder! :pimp2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh man, gotta love fanboys! :P

Here's a nice piccie from Chengui:

3737484686_8e4db3a1aa_b.jpg

His exprience is def. one of the top 5 best CP expriences I've ever read. :smiley:

Here for a bit! And Happy Birthday Laura!! :nice:

yes your pictures were great! :D

Guys arm scares me in this one tho :uhoh2:

507743039594608da1foyu3.jpg

Aww I like this picture!...hahaha yeah he's definitely wearing something on that arm of his lol ....looks furry..maybe it's an arm-sweat band??? I really don't know :P

These are from last night:

Lost.jpg

I like this pic too! Particularly the motion of the stick in Guy's hand. Very cool :cool:

oh, i meant to post this earlier. i know it's been posted before, but only a tiny version. i found this huge one while....coughstalkingDeb'smyspacecough :shy:

uid=RmSgoZ_iJtDuZ4RelO5sq9uExOfCMIskelzVqNzve3XycvwrGx3qLLWQcIqloqa36Fqf76REtcM

LOL nice find Lauren ;). Lovely photo :)

Guh, some people are so dumb not knowing the other band members names. That aside, I'm glad the show was it's usual awesomeness :) and of course the wearing of the red shirt is always a good thing:sneaky:. Oh cool you met Erick! Glad that you got to hang with fellow Coldplayers!

LOL he speaks the truth!! Maybe I should say that at the next concert.....:sneaky:. If I'm within audible range, why not?! :P. I also laughed when Chris was like "one more time just to give four old men pleasure"

DSC00738.jpg

Your drawing is really well done! Good stuff!! :D

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

Awesome pics! It's too bad you didn't have very much time to meet the boys properly but glad that you got pics with them :).

The David B. part made me LMFAO! :laugh3:

Lovely review, Jenn...glad you had an awesome time! :kiss:

& your pix made it to my "Teh Good Pix" sub-folder in my GB folder! :pimp2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh man, gotta love fanboys! :P

Here's a nice piccie from Chengui:

3737484686_8e4db3a1aa_b.jpg

His exprience is def. one of the top 5 best CP expriences I've ever read. :smiley:

:stunned:

wow.wow.wow.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

that's all i can think right now... and i didn't mean for that to rhyme.

:dead:

:stunned:

wow.wow.wow.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

that's all i can think right now... and i didn't mean for that to rhyme.

:dead:

maaaaan, a picture with ALL FOUR OF THEM would be a dream come true! :nice: