✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

lololol

what's that pic from?!

ahhh thanks caroline! :dead:

haha i dont know i saw it in the Will thread once but he does look like he is about to turn into a werewolf :P

haha yeah...my friend and i just kept saying how hot he is. She was like 'I bet he gets so much ass." I was like "He isn't like that!!!" lol

your right.

he totally could tho if he wanted to. i know he would have all of our ass's like that!:lol:

coughstalkingDeb'smyspacecough[/color][/size] :shy:

uid=RmSgoZ_iJtDuZ4RelO5sq9uExOfCMIskelzVqNzve3XycvwrGx3qLLWQcIqloqa36Fqf76REtcM

:surprised: WHOA! I see skin pores in that picture its so detailed and big!

Not a great pic of Chris, but in this thread I doubt that matters

068-2.jpg

Well Chris sure is enjoying Guy's crotch isnt he :lol: ?

haha i dont know i saw it in the Will thread once but he does look like he is about to turn into a werewolf :P

:surprised: WHOA! I see skin pores in that picture its so detailed and big!

Well Chris sure is enjoying Guy's crotch isnt he :lol: ?

haha yah the lower part of his arm is like...black and the upper part is so white! :lol:

yah that pic is pretty big :dead:

haha chris BETTER be enjoying it :sneaky:

I thought I had time to write my account of the concert during lunch but alas, the stupid internet here is slow so I'm just getting on now :angry: so I'll write it after i get home from work. I don't have the best pics but i got a few good ones to post of the boys, well not jonny :( i tried

I thought I had time to write my account of the concert during lunch but alas, the stupid internet here is slow so I'm just getting on now :angry: so I'll write it after i get home from work. I don't have the best pics but i got a few good ones to post of the boys, well not jonny :( i tried

cant wait to hear/see it jenn!

I would've posted more but the bastard photobucket, is not cooperating with me right now :whip:.... these I took from the big ass display screen....

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

Ok here goes and sorry in advance if I ramble, I'm a bit tired still.

Got to the venue around 2:30-2:45 even though I didn't have pit, I like to look around and snoop :) Too early to see anything so I hung out at the gate and spoke to the security guards who told me that the boys were probably gonna do a runner, curses!! So I tried to pump him for info about where the band would be coming in and he said it's gated off and you can't get to it, double curses, but he talked to me anyway, cuz he liked my sign :dance::dance:

I had planned to meet Brandi,aka Starshine 715, there so I just waited with him until she showed up, she's awesome, :D and I hate her cuz she was going to the show in Irvine last night too :P. We finally get in and find our seats, she was in a section in the back on the floor,and although I was 9 rows from the pit, the pit was freakin HUGE!!! so I wasn't as close as I would like to have been :(. Skipping ahead now to Magnificent and how almost no one in my section knew what that meant, I was getting so pumped I couldn't sit still. Then Wayne, our fav dancing roadie came out and worked it !!! I was the only one in my row to see him, my row sucked, I'll get into that more in a minute. so after Jay-Z, the Blue Danube started, and I yell it's about to start stand up!!! nothing.... they just looked at me like I was crazy, :whip::whip: nobody knew GOW, really people come on!! yeah like I said they sucked!!!

So now things get going the boys are rockin it!! Chris is funny as shit and drops the F bomb a couple of times, then says thanks for coming out to see us and some of you are here 24 hrs early to see David Beckham, that got some BOOS from our section :lol::lol:, after that I knew Chris was going to be in top form.

They had two ramps but Chris didn't use them as much as in other shows, and B-stage was at the end of the ramp on Guy's side, which you would think would've been good for me, ooh he's that much closer but the stupid broad that was sitting next to me kept putting her big ass head and arm in my camera view :veryangry: so I got no good shots of them with the zoom for that part of the show, it still pissing me off :whip:

Oh and on another annoying point, some dingy girl behind us was saying how much she loved chris martin and when they were trekking up to the folks '12 miles at the back' she kept talking like a baby, where dey gowin? Hey where dey gowin? shut up, seriously, the guy next to me was ready to kill her.:laugh3::laugh3: That and her OMG he's so cute whatever the bass players name is AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy was smiling a little, kinda his normal occasional grin here and there, which was fine with me, I was so mesmerized by it I forgot to take pictures :bomb: I know I'm missing some things, I'll throw them in when I think of em hahaha. Lovers in Japan was fantastic , we were by the confetti cannons but the winds were strong enough that they totally missed us as did the balloons for Yellow. Oh and some of the confetti came out in big clumps that landed on peoples heads :laugh3::laugh3: don't know if everyone got that experience in our section but it was pretty hilarious.

So then it was over, see skipping ahead again. I got my copy of LRLRL and found another outside on a wall, my CP karma for the evening I guess :thinking: what am i forgetting.....plenty I'm sure,but if I remember I'll post again with pics after my bucket stops acting up. I had a great time, and still sore from jumping and dancin around for 2 hrs, aaahhhh but it's a good pain.

Guy wore the red shirt for me!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, at least that's what I told myself the whole night :laugh3:

EDIT--hahaha I did forget, Erick nice to finally meet you and your viva buddies, nice jackets for all 3 of ya!!! get em to join Coldplayin will ya :lol:

^^Jenn!!! What an awesome review!! but sorry to hear you had to sit around by those "dedicated and true" fans :rolleyes: One of my pet peeves is when people just sit around half the time and do absolutely nothing at a concert! :angry::P lol anyway, i love that quote from Chris about Beckham :P and how the confetti came down on ppl's heads in clumps :lol: but so awesome that you met Brandi and Erick and that you got 2 copies of LRLRL! :D Glad that you had an awesome time! :hug:

@darcy and @caroline: great picspams, ladies!! they were killer! :dead::dead:

Earlier today was Laura's birthday :dance: so here are some pics for your special day miss!

normal_guy111_2_2.jpg

attachment-7_2.jpg

drunkenboy3.jpg

^^ just imagine this is you and Guy is giving you a birthday hug!

haha :D awww, thanks Liz!! :kiss::hug:

^^^I took that^^^ He is such a beauty. Last night my friend and I were just drooling over him. This is my personal favorite....

062-1.jpg

love your pics :) and that's my favorite one as well!

oh! happy birthday laura! :kiss:

thanks, lauren! :hug::kiss:

yes your pictures were great! :D

Guys arm scares me in this one tho :uhoh2:

507743039594608da1foyu3.jpg

um. yeah. hahaha what the hell is up with his arm? :uhoh: but i love their facial expressions :lol: