✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi :) somehow came upon this thread.. and lets just say that Guy Berryman is flipping amazing! anyway, i saw this photo (dont know if it will post) but was wondering if anyone could tell me which interview its from?? Please! 7wVbx4wg

nBEKeEqy

anyone that can help me?;)

Wuuhuuuuu, that's awesome :cool: ^But the fact is, that the forum distracts me from my homework anyway and if we would post the picture after EVERY comment I wouldn't be able to do something :lol: And my laptop would get broken in seconds too, because I would slobber all the time :lol:

The only good thing about it is that I can do my homework :laugh3:

guy%2Bberryman%2Bshirtless.jpg

Wuuhuuuuu, that's awesome :cool: ^But the fact is, that the forum distracts me from my homework anyway and if we would post the picture after EVERY comment I wouldn't be able to do something :lol: And my laptop would get broken in seconds too, because I would slobber all the time :lol:

The only good thing about it is that I can do my homework :laugh3:

Good thing it's not your avi,lol. You'd NEVER get anything done~

I always make a weird noise when I see this pic :|

Ok, we can quote it hundred times. I showed this to my friend who doesn't know so much things about Coldplay, and she said: "Wtf is this?! Why have you always showed me only Chris? He's soo sexy." :lol:

^:lol: Same with a classmate. I was talking about Coldplay, and Chris, and then she said something like "I bet you find him super hot" and I was like "Welll... :rolleyes:" Then she told me she didn't like him very much (physically speaking), so I said: "Their bassist is very cute", and I showed her a pic of Guy and she was like: "Oh sh...oh, ok, I see, yeah, definitely"

:laugh3:

OMG(uy)!! THat's too funny!:lol:

lol for continuation's sake, I'll repost the pic lol... (I wonder how long this'll last...)

His bass-playing is what draws me in the most though haha

but yes, he's very handsome. I'm straight, but I'll think twice if I have a chance to... :laugh3::wink3:;):cool:

:lol: Oh my gosh you guys! Here's another picture! :P

guy_madrid.jpg

In a spoiler though, cause I just saw that the pic is really big!

OMG, the amount of shirtless Guy pics on this page + this giant one:

tumblr_m4wf9zp9Yn1rvi7i8o1_400.gif

:sneaky::wink3::rolleyes:

I have to look at all these Guy Photo's sneakily, otherwise my brother will think I'm this massive perv (which i am) hahah :wink3: :sneaky:

Im trying to find some Guy photo's to post...no success. I will say, that shirtless Guy photo is so...adkdmsmsm It was also taken in Cape Town! Woo Hoo

There were photos of shirtless Will from the South American tour in 2007. JB is the only one to as yet not be photographed shirtless as far as I know. However, seeing as how he won't even remove his hat these days, a shirt may well be out of the question.:P