✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^ Let's be honest though, Guy in general is 'effing HAWT' :laugh3: :wink3:

And the Tumblr GIFs, the one with him in a waistcoat (am I right in thinking that's from one of the Crisis gigs? Or am I making that up?!) and the one where he's sort of smirking seductively are just :bomb::dead::sweatdrop: !!!

James Levy and The Blood Red Rose, the making of the album 'Pray To Be Free' - YouTube[/url]

:bomb::bomb::dazzled::dazzled:

Is it me or does Guy sound very Scottish when he's talking on his own without the rest of his bandmates? I guess I notice his Scottish accent a lot more when hes on his own.

Is it me or does Guy sound very Scottish when he's talking on his own without the rest of his bandmates? I guess I notice his Scottish accent a lot more when hes on his own.

Honestly, I think his Scottish accent is fairly light. There are times when he almost sounds like he has an American accent TBH. It's like anything else though, there's no one single Scottish accent, it's a range.

Honestly, I think his Scottish accent is fairly light. There are times when he almost sounds like he has an American accent TBH. It's like anything else though, there's no one single Scottish accent, it's a range.

I hear the accent more earlier on...before they've been in America for months on tour. All their accents have dulled a little over the years. I remember when I could hardly understand Chris' lyrics and Jonny actually almost sounded Welsh,lol. Spening 15 years in London probably affected Guy and Jonny too.

Haven't listened to the whole of that clip but there are definitely some American 'twinges' to his accent. He did sound a lot more Scottish in the past, but then I think the 'older' Coldplay have become, all of their accents have been a lot less broad - probably due to touring.

This guys will never be aged. We'll all be grannies but they'll stay still how they look like now. I'm sure of it anymore..

At least Guy won't. The photos of Will at absolute radio definately look considerably older than he used to.