✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

guy%2Bberryman%2Bshirtless.jpg

:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

He's too sexy to wear shirts.

Lol, just thought of this after seeing that...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk]Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube[/ame]

Listen while you stare at Guy hahahahahahahaha :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh my Guy, I just scrolled from the bottom to the top of this page. NOT a wise move. :bomb:

guy%2Bberryman%2Bshirtless.jpg

Haha, did you think I'll break the shirtless Guy chain? :P

Did the same :laugh3: :bomb:

Was only waiting for the 'flip book' effect and that Guy would give me a wink at the end (or top of the page) of these 5 - felt 1,586.394 photos. :D

Maybe we should get Thalia doing something for us :sneaky:

There were photos of shirtless Will from the South American tour in 2007. JB is the only one to as yet not be photographed shirtless as far as I know. However, seeing as how he won't even remove his hat these days, a shirt may well be out of the question.:P

Well, there's always the April Fools Perfume ad with the photoshopped Jonny... so the imagination doesn't have to work hard.... (talking to you Tracie) :P

Yes, but I'd prefer the genuine article,lol.

There were photos of shirtless Will from the South American tour in 2007. JB is the only one to as yet not be photographed shirtless as far as I know. However, seeing as how he won't even remove his hat these days, a shirt may well be out of the question.:P

Poor Chloe! Let's hope for her sake that he's a little less modest in his home life,lol.:lol:;)

Ua...Tash...Your post made my eyes numb!:laugh3:

Poor Chloe! Let's hope for her sake that he's a little less modest in his home life,lol.:lol:;)

Ua...Tash...Your post made my eyes numb!:laugh3:

I'm not sure he is. Back when she had a twitter account, there were several pictures of them just hanging out (cooking, watching TV etc.) and he had a hat on in all of them. I think he must be sensative about his baldness.:\

I'm not sure he is. Back when she had a twitter account, there were several pictures of them just hanging out (cooking, watching TV etc.) and he had a hat on in all of them. I think he must be sensative about his baldness.:\

I think so. I get it in public, though I don't think it's necessary. He's only in his 30s and most men that young are really sensitive about early hair loss.

But it wasn't his hat I was talking about...;)