✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^hahahaha :lol:

I sooo get you :nod:

After concerts, I bet you'd find hundreds of pants abandoned on the floor, just because of his hotness :nod:

*just had a visual image in which the Coldplay concert confetti is replaced by flying pants*

*feels weird*

Yup. I changed it the day after the live chat. Except in my case it should actually be 'playing the bass badly and the drums even worse',lol.

The funny thing is he played bass alright when he played live in South America (granted, only for one song, and it was a simple part.) But still, in my book, being able to keep time on a root note part at least qualifies you as a decent bass player. Lord knows there's a fair number people who have managed to gain fame and fortune with no more than that.

The funny thing is he played bass alright when he played live in South America (granted, only for one song, and it was a simple part.) But still, in my book, being able to keep time on a root note part at least qualifies you as a decent bass player. Lord knows there's a fair number people who have managed to gain fame and fortune with no more than that.

Add to that the fact that he is extremely modest. He's probably pretty good at both.:)

*just had a visual image in which the Coldplay concert confetti is replaced by flying pants*

*feels weird*

"Look at my pants. Look how they..." Uh...never mind!

^how they flyyy foooor youuu!!

:lol:

As long as they're not' all yellow',lol.

Wait...THIS was my 24,500th post?? What a waste,lol.:D

LMFAOepiclaplz.gif?2excitedlaplz.gif?1

Seriously, you guys are just TOO MUCH! :lol:

^All this made me realize how much I've missed this thread and going all bonkers over Mr. B. :D

Ok, I have to admit that I never thought that he's that handsome and charming before last night. Even with this photo above ^

BUT, oh. my. god. What was that? When they came to X-Stage for POC I was fascinated with his posture, handsomeness. He was extremely stunning and glamorous. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wow..

Here are some photos..

guy1t.jpg

dscf2878s.jpg

guy2w.jpg

guy3.jpg

guy4.jpg

It was my 3rd gig but this was the first time that I see him that close and he was hot. Now I can get all that jokes Chris and the others make about him. And I get that they aren't jokes, just the facts.