✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

She's on tour with him?

Well apparently she is :)

I don't have pets as such' date=' but I have 6 chickens, 4 miniature cows and some tadpoles which are taking ages to sprout legs[/quote']

"hello fellas. That one super food that can get the creative juices flowing? Alfalfa sprouts? blueberries? papaya? BEETS!!??"

Green juice' date=' a mix of apples, cucumber, celery, spinach, kale and ginger. Although I can rarely be bothered to make it![/quote']

Can I say this sounds like the most awful thing ?

"Guy, what is your latest obsession? Renovating old buses? Learning to fly? Still antiquing?"

Barn finds. Old' date=' pre-1965 cars that are lurking in barns. If anyone knows of one pls email a picture to [email'][email protected][/email]

Guy Berryman, you little weirdo.

Guy Berryman's net worth according to Sunday Times Rich List

Net Worth: $63 Million - As of May 2012

Source: Musician (Bassist)

Citizenship: United Kingdom (Scottish)

Guy-Berryman-2011.jpg

Scottish musician and producer, Guy Berryman has a net worth of £40 million ($63m) as of May 2012, according to the Sunday Times UK Rich List. He is bassist of the British alternative rock band, Coldplay. He met vocalist Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland at University College London. The first Coldplay album, Parachutes, was released in 2000 and sold more than 7m copies. They have produced five best sellers, with worldwide sales exceeding 50m. The last Coldplay tour in 2008 and 2009 produced box-office gross receipts of $156.3m from 142 shows playing to 2,289,000 people. The latest album, Mylo Xyloto, was released in November and reached No 1 in 32 countries, including the US, where sales exceeded 440,000 copies in week one, and the UK, where it sold 700,000 copies. The Coldplay members trade as a partnership called Headlong Tours LLP. Its 2009-10 accounts reveal profits of £11.5m and in the last five years some £37m of profit. A huge tour that started in 2011 and extends through 2012 will bring in millions more.

link