✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Nah... I think the reason why he never leaves the bakery is because he's nocturnal. He waits until nighttime. While all the day animals are asleep, Guy walks and stalks his prey, and attacks anything that walks by.

*A wild Guy Berryman appeared!*

*Guy used bass boom!*

*Critical hit! It's super effective!*

*You threw a Viva ball!*

*You have caught a Guy Berryman*

(It got a bit out of hand)

tumblr_inline_n53v4cQIu21rxex6p.gif

Nah... I think the reason why he never leaves the bakery is because he's nocturnal. He waits until nighttime. While all the day animals are asleep, Guy walks and stalks his prey, and attacks anything that walks by.

*A wild Guy Berryman appeared!*

*Guy used bass boom!*

*Critical hit! It's super effective!*

*You threw a Viva ball!*

*You have caught a Guy Berryman*

(It got a bit out of hand)

Hmm, I guess I need to take a walk there in the middle of the night and wait for Guy to attack me :sneaky:

He's hidden in the tall grass... Or at least the bushes if there is no tall grass. Make sure you have a level 100 Chris Martin to fight him and plenty of Viva balls in stock. And maybe some twiglets.

I don't think she would want to fight him at all :sneaky: :whistle:

He's hidden in the tall grass... Or at least the bushes if there is no tall grass. Make sure you have a level 100 Chris Martin to fight him and plenty of Viva balls in stock. And maybe some twiglets.

This post reminds me of the VIVA-Cards I made in my hardcore fangirl days six years ago LOL

dwgls1T.jpg

V9BfGJk.jpg

JkbgfRG.jpg

40sVnMm.jpg < back in the days where Chris had noodle arms

POTYHsG.jpg

LOL

I don't wanna fight with him :charming::wink3:

Nancy! Welcome back :cheesy: :nice:

& I also agree, Thalia, these are amazing :lol: you are very creative

The craziest thing is, I actually printed these out, cut them and played with them with my best friend during the school breaks :lol::facepalm: (I still have them flying around somewhere LOL)

There was also some kind of special attack if you got both the Chris and Jonny card, well, your opponent basically lost because nobody can handle buckin (back in the days we'd call it chronny) xD

Sometimes I miss doing random shit like this HAHA

• Like 1

Amazing Thalia, i'm gonna nab those for FB+Twitter too and give you credit of course :sneaky: :D

Hmm, which one is the real Guy? :P

20100201app1.jpg

OMG, those shirts, my eyes hurt :laugh3: 4 Guys are just too much handsomeness :awesome:

Is this a new pic?