✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking at this picture and I realized that the yellow lights, the smoke and black background make him looks like an angel with black wings[ATTACH=full]4168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4170[/ATTACH]

Lol

• Like 2

f8cadc5ee5df3863bf5aad30c0797233.jpg

This was Guy with a fan on March 11. This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad. It's one thing to meet Chris, since he meets half the world, but meeting anyone else is the band is like encountering a rare endangered species. But people manage to meet them. I'm done. Just done.

• Like 6

^

I just saw this pic on tumblr. How lucky are these people who casually bump into Coldplay members?

But I wouldn't have the courage to ask for a photo anyway, I'd probably just faint in front of him.

But I wouldn't have the courage to ask for a photo anyway, I'd probably just faint in front of him.

This would be me:

Me: *Gets unbearably close to his ear* *whispers*

Hey how ya doin lil mama lemme whisper in your ear

Tell ya somethin that you might like to hear

You got a sexy ass body and your-

Guy: DAFUQ *turns around*

Me: *Runs* GOTTA GO FAST

*if you get the song ref then great*

• Like 1

This was Guy with a fan on March 11. This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad. It's one thing to meet Chris, since he meets half the world, but meeting anyone else is the band is like encountering a rare endangered species. But people manage to meet them. I'm done. Just done.

How awesome is that. And she might be a coldplayer because it's known they walk around the city without being recognised

I am more impressed by the fact she kept her composure & actually managed to take a decent photo looking good next to such a handsome man :surprised: if I ever meet any of them, I would never dare to ask for a photo because I will look terribly hideous next to them :disappointed:

• Like 2