✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest diogo_sg
YES.

And am I the only one who wants to have that jacket to wear everyday? (without Nico's name on it of course)

No. No, you're not :dazzled:

little bit too fabulous for my everday life :surprised:

True (for a cosplay day then) and I just noticed the letters underneath his bass guitars strings... He's probably gonna be playing that bass forever. Did he have to restring his bass to get that done or did he get it custom built?

Batman you interviewed Guy, how is he like irl? Is he even more handsome? Does he smell nice? :D

:laugh3:

Well erm, he was sitting too far away from me to smell him, but when he stood next to me for the photo I think I smelled a very light aftershave. So, if you smell like nothing but a faint aftershave I think that is a definition of smelling nice? :wacko:

And yes of course he is handsome! But I was surprised by how small and thin he was (mind you Will was sitting right next to him in stark contrast, and he is a quite the manly man :awesome:). I always pictured Guy bein more muscular. But his arms were maybe only slightly thicker than mine :surprised:

• Like 5

WOAH! nice moves Guy :charming: he is showing off his fabulous in these. look how he shakes his shoulders :lips:

thank you so much! these are mesmerizing :wideeyed: :dazzled: :dead:

He moves in mysterious ways (U2 puns Kekeke)

:laugh3:

Well erm, he was sitting too far away from me to smell him, but when he stood next to me for the photo I think I smelled a very light aftershave. So, if you smell like nothing but a faint aftershave I think that is a definition of smelling nice? :wacko:

And yes of course he is handsome! But I was surprised by how small and thin he was (mind you Will was sitting right next to him in stark contrast, and he is a quite the manly man :awesome:). I always pictured Guy bein more muscular. But his arms were maybe only slightly thicker than mine :surprised:

:dazzled:

So he does smell nice and he is quite skinny (just as on the pics and videos) and not so tall (but you seems to be very tall too, in comparison to both of them).

My assumptions are confirmed and now I'm happy, well I'd be happier if I'd actually meet him, but anyway.

thank you :D

:dazzled:

So he does smell nice and he is quite skinny (just as on the pics and videos) and not so tall (but you seems to be very tall too, in comparison to both of them).

My assumptions are confirmed and now I'm happy, well I'd be happier if I'd actually meet him, but anyway.

thank you :D

yeah no problem :wacko: I'm 1,83 m I think, so I suppose Will has the same height or is slightly taller, can't remember lol. And Chris and Jonny are fucking trees man. When they walked past the door of the room I was sitting in I was like dAMN :laugh3:

• Like 2

yeah no problem :wacko: I'm 1,83 m I think, so I suppose Will has the same height or is slightly taller, can't remember lol. And Chris and Jonny are fucking trees man. When they walked past the door of the room I was sitting in I was like dAMN :laugh3:

XD lucky you. And I'm short so if that's true Chris and Jonny must be monsters compared to me. Guy is such a small bean.