✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

After all we've heard I would be shocked if The Only One, 2 Aliens and UFO II weren't on the album.

We should be pretty confident that we're getting: Moon Music, Man in the Moon, Good Feelings, Jupiter, The Only One, Neon Forest, All My Love, One World and Angel Song.

UFO II and 2 Aliens should be a lock as well, FLIFIL sounds like it will be on the musical now. 

There's probably a couple extra songs that we don't know about, but these ones we all do.

4 minutes ago, edupoint said:

I didn´t arrive on time, what did the video show apart from the whiteboard?

Not much else of interest to us (or to this thread, I mean. I don't mean to be disrespectful). It was a documentary about Ayra Starr's process of making her album, I think. I only saw Chris's part.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, edupoint said:

I didn´t arrive on time, what did the video show apart from the whiteboard?

Don't worry! You didn't miss much (not being disrespectful, as Jonan said), they didn't say anything related to MM. Basically, Chris told Ayra she would be a giant artist.

Edited by Zetherio
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

2 Aliens could already be leaked lol since it won't be released and I haven't seen Aeterna

Who says it won't be released?

• Like 1

Just now, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

2 Aliens could already be leaked lol since it won't be released and I haven't seen Aeterna

I don't think we should jump into conclusions so soon! Let them cook!

• Like 1

I think the fact that 2 Aliens shares the lyrics "Love who you love" with Jupiter implies it will be on MM, it would be weird to put it on 11.

• Like 1

I feel like it's similar to MX where songs would use each others titles as lyrics to create a thread/link the songs.

I think something similar is going on with MM, particularly Jupiter and 2 Aliens.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Just noticed they only counted 9 songs. Neon Forest, MUSIC and Angel's Song don't have track numbers assigned (or one of them is an illegible 6) 

Just found out they're rainbow emojis. Not sure what that could mean.

Edited by Zetherio

Also I like The Only One and the snippet of 2 Aliens, idk if someone here can say to us if these songs will appear on MM, because they are all great

27 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I fear the opposite, there's only room for one "love who you love" song in Coldplay's discography and they're gonna go with Jupiter. 

Now my feet won't touch the ground entered the chat

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

I feel like it's similar to MX where songs would use each others titles as lyrics to create a thread/link the songs.

I think something similar is going on with MM, particularly Jupiter and 2 Aliens.

jupiter in the first verse says jupiter so i think its just another case of them being lazy and not trying to make any creative names