✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Just now, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

Yes. I will give you the first three letters.

SMD

Hahahahaha, now who's mad?

I'm offering you the chance to prove your words but now you're mad with me? What a joke.

• Care 1

Just now, Admirice said:

If you just can't disclose anything that I mentioned above. Sorry Dude, if you cannot prove your own credibility. Then you're full of shit.

And you're saying you would give this info away for nothing?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

And you're saying you would give this info away for nothing?

Oh then why you're here giving away those so called LUKAS and VLV demo info away? Because what you're giving away is fake info. And because you know nothing about CK details, you can't even give me the first letters of the first line of lyrics haha.

Let's be a bit more civil on this. You could vaguely imply the cut lyrics of VLV demo and I'll cross-check it on my end. If what you're saying is true. Of course I'll say sorry to you that I accused you knowing nothing. Come on man, it's a fair game.

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Oh then why you're here giving away those so called LUKAS and VLV demo info away? Because what you're giving away is fake info. And because you know nothing about CK details, you can't even give me the first letters of the first line of lyrics haha.

I have seen someone mention that Lukas is in first person though so maybe he's right

Yes. Because I don't want to. 😂

• Haha 1

Yes. Because I don't want to. 😂

Yes it's because you know nothing about it mate. Admit that and go fool someone else. If you can't disclose what you know then why are you here trying to be some sort of INSIDER? If you know as much as I do, maybe we could even be friends. But you just can't prove that you actually know anything man. How sad.

3 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Yes it's because you know nothing about it mate. Admit that and go fool someone else. If you can't disclose what you know then why are you here trying to be some sort of INSIDER? If you know as much as I do, maybe we could even be friends. But you just can't prove that you actually know anything man. How sad.

We could be lonely, or we could be friends hahaha, sorry but I don't want to be friends with you. You have also not provided any proof that you know this. Last reply you get from me unless it is worth my time (unlikely.)

• Haha 1

We could be lonely, or we could be friends hahaha, sorry but I don't want to be friends with you. You have also not provided any proof that you know this. Last reply you get from me unless it is worth my time (unlikely.)

Now you're quoting one of the THE RACE 2021 demos. But looks like you only know these lines.

I already gave you proof that I know CK that it is related to SnV. Which is 100 percent true. If you don't believe me, wait for a couple of years and find out about it. If what I'm saying is not true, you're welcome to say that Admirice is an idiot.

You could even tell me which Microphones Chris likes to use when recording his own vocals. That also can prove yourself knowing facts.

It's a fair game.

13 minutes ago, Admirice said:

@HeWhoPlaysGod Come on man. It doesn't hurt to give away vague details of lyrical description. If you're right with CK and VLV and LUKAS. I'll apologize sincerely.

You claim you have Lukas, give me the first letters of the words in 6th line. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DummyDumb said:

You claim you have Lukas, give me the first letters of the words in 6th line. 

Uh oh looks like someone registered a new account here.

Be a bit more brave and use your authentic accounts unless those were banned lol.

Edited by Admirice

Uh oh looks like someone registered a new account here.

Be a bit more brave and use your authentic accounts unless those were banned lol.

So you're a liar as I thought.

Just now, DummyDumb said:

🤣Liar of which part? LUKAS? Just because I don't wanna mess with a shaddy new account here? Your logics are great man.

2 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

Listen dude. I'm not here to argue with any of you. If you wanna be INSIDER here and telling others the so called facts. Remember that I also watch this thread. Remember that I'm not easy to be fooled by your so called facts of certain songs. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Just now, Admirice said:

🤣Liar of which part? LUKAS? Just because I don't wanna mess with a shaddy new account here? Your logics are great man.

Sounds like a cheap excuse to me, just accept the fact that u don't even have Lukas, so don't go around acting like a king that knows everything.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

Sounds like a cheap excuse to me, just accept the fact that u don't even have Lukas, so don't go around acting like a king that knows everything.

🤣Okay new account king.

Funny thing is, I was asking Mister HeWhoPlaysGod for proof and now you are here to disagree with me. It is a bit ridiculous that you don't have doubt towards him instead you are here saying that I'm a liar. Hard to imagine if you two don't know each other but idk anything regarding both of you. But I could tell which of you are telling the facts of CK. Because Mister HeWhoPlaysGod actively implied that he had the song. His so called facts are wrong.

Edited by Admirice

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

I told you we were done mate, it's not me.

😂It's either you or your cronies mate. Not many would call me Addy. How coincidental could it be? We are having a bit of problem here and you just came as soon as possible haha.

And you lot love using burners on this forum. Zero credibility from a newly registered account.

Edited by Admirice

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

😂It's either you or your cronies mate. Not many would call me Addy. How coincidental could it be? We are having a bit of problem here and you just came as soon as possible haha.

And you lot love using burners on this forum. Zero credibility from a newly registered account.

But it's not me