✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

Oh sorry master. I don't know such letters because according to you I know nothing about it. So please educate me about LUKAS kekw.

CTSITA

Now now, only the true holders would understand what the letters actually mean. But that's probably cryptic to the other fans. You feel free to check with CK because your LUKAS is not correct.

Just now, Admirice said:

Now now, only the true holders would understand what the letters actually mean. But that's probably cryptic to the other fans. You feel free to check with CK because your LUKAS is not correct.

I'm obviously not talking about the 6th line, I want you to answer that. What I said is in LUKAS though, listen closer to the lyrics.

2 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

I'm obviously not talking about the 6th line, I want you to answer that. What I said is in LUKAS though, listen closer to the lyrics.

Okay Dude.

3 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

Remember, not trying to fight, just making sure.

If you wanna talk. Add me on discord. I am not gonna make more comment about that here.

5 minutes ago, Admirice said:

If you wanna talk. Add me on discord. I am not gonna make more comment about that here.

To be fair it doesn't really make any difference, as u said, it's cryptic to the other fans.

• Like 2

Guys. I don't mean to stir up fights either. The only thing I dislike about some people here and there is that they make up misinfomation and tell them to the fans here. I do Admit that in the old days I made up some lies and told a scammer about my lies when I realizes that he was trying to lie to me as well. What I said about CK is true and can be verified if you have the ability to. If you wish to have some kind of debate, Let's just make it happen on discord rather than on here because none of us are making any progress by just accusing right?

• Haha 1

I welcome any men or women if they do know legit deep shit. Feel free to dump the legit knowledge here. But please don't dump fake info. I'm sure none of us like it. Plus some of us might have the ability to check the facts. Be careful if one wishes to make up info.

All this debate about which versions of Lukas people have in their possession or have listened to, and I'm comforting myself with the AI generated vocals version like the peasant I am 😢🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, craigwdasc said:

All this debate about which versions of Lukas people have in their possession or have listened to, and I'm comforting myself with the AI generated vocals version like the peasant I am 😢🤣

Haha It's our FirstWorldProblems somehow. Don't mean to brag or anything. Destiny had dragged me in too deep.

9 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

I still don't understand exactly what you mean. Authenticity for example is hardly a problem when BTS are involved in the writing of their material.

Nobody´s talking about authenticity,  I´m only talking about quality or, if you prefer, the music I like.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, edupoint said:

Nobody´s talking about authenticity,  I´m only talking about quality or, if you prefer, the music I like.

Quality-wise, BTS are among the most acclaimed acts of their genre. If you're talking about personal taste then the criticism doesn't really hold that much legitimacy as you first claimed.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Quality-wise, BTS are among the most acclaimed acts of their genre. If you're talking about personal taste then the criticism doesn't really hold that much legitimacy as you first claimed.

You´ re wrong, since the beginning I started talking about my opinion. Nothing else. But don´t get me started about "acclaimed" bands or singers, that doesn´t mean a thing. And the perfect example we find it in Coldplay, leading the most attended tour ever, defending their (in my opinion) worse album ever.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, edupoint said:

You´ re wrong, since the beginning I started talking about my opinion. Nothing else. But don´t get me started about "acclaimed" bands or singers, that doesn´t mean a thing. And the perfect example we find it in Coldplay, leading the most attended tour ever, defending their (in my opinion) worse album ever.

You said fans have legitimate reasons to criticize Coldplay for collaborating with BTS, but personal opinions are not legitimate, they are... Well, personal opinions. I'm not sure I understood your touring example either, an album being bad doesn't automatically translate into the show being bad. MOTS as a concert run earned them good will in all fronts.

3 hours ago, Divutian said:

I've posted it here like 4 times but since Universal won't let anything alive on this forum, I won't bother reposting any audio again.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

You said fans have legitimate reasons to criticize Coldplay for collaborating with BTS, but personal opinions are not legitimate, they are... Well, personal opinions. I'm not sure I understood your touring example either, an album being bad doesn't automatically translate into the show being bad. MOTS as a concert run earned them good will in all fronts.

Of course taste is a legit reason to criticize something, we´re talking about arts, senses, feelings and preferences. This is not maths. And I´m glad Coldplay choose the direction they want, and collaborate with people as different as Eno and BTS are from each other, or Jon Hopkins and Beyoncé. But that doesn´t mean I can´t express my own opinion, without expecting it to become any great truth, just my opinion.

About the tour, I never said it was a bad show, I´m gonna attend at Dublin and my opinion about the last album doesn´t mean everything else they´ve done has gone away.

imo I'm totally fine with Coldplay collaborating with other artists, whoever they are... even BTS.

Real problem are the Weirdos...

Imagine if when X&Y came out if someone told you about angel moon and bts... what would have been more shocking?