✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

😂Cyber-fighting people above ColdplayIceberg is not what I signed up for today. Mate, don't come here and spread your misinformation if your Coldplay knowledge is above the Iceberg. If you cannot prove your own words or give simple facts that can actually show your credibility. Then just go away and find a better place to be. Don't come here and fool innocent fans here.

@HeWhoPlaysGod

Quit trying to be an insider here with your flawful Coldplay knowledge.

@DummyDumb

Don't use a new burner if you wanna debate.

2 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

Doesn't matter, thought you had Lukas, silly me 🤣🤣

Attacking me doesn't make your words legitimate. At least you could list some Coldplay facts to show me that you actually know something.

If you're right then I'll say sorry haha.

2 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

Can everyone please SHUT UP 

The good old Ben came to see us. How coincidental. I bet your discords had been back channeling about this huh?

Just now, Admirice said:

Attacking me doesn't make your words legitimate. At least you could list some Coldplay facts to show me that you actually know something.

If you're right then I'll say sorry haha.

We're talking about Lukas specifically not Coldplay facts, don't try to escape my question.

• Haha 1

Just now, DummyDumb said:

We're talking about Lukas specifically not Coldplay facts, don't try to escape my question.

I know people who had LUKAS. Definitely not you clown haha. I don't need to answer your questions mate.

Just now, Admirice said:

I know people who had LUKAS. Definitely not you clown haha. I don't need to answer your questions mate.

Oh so you don't have Lukas after all? That's what I wanted to hear. See? It wasn't that difficult to tell the truth to the forum.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Admirice said:

The good old Ben came to see us. How coincidental. I bet your discords had been back channeling about this huh?

I'm sorry but what? 

1 minute ago, DummyDumb said:

Oh so you don't have Lukas after all? That's what I wanted to hear. See? It wasn't that difficult to tell the truth to the forum.

Yeah yeah. According to you, I apparently don't have that song haha!

Just now, Admirice said:

Right. Let's not make MODs work hard. Let's not argue anymore here. If you wish to fight me or anything. I am sure you lot know my discord lol.

Not looking for a fight, sorry if it came out that way. I just don't feel it's fair for Coldplay fans in the forum to believe ur lies. Some stuff u said is true though, but not all of it. 

• Thanks 1

Not looking for a fight, sorry if it came out that way. I just don't feel it's fair for Coldplay fans in the forum to believe ur lies. Some stuff u said is true though, but not all of it. 

😢Then please educate me Boss.

2 minutes ago, DummyDumb said:

Educate me and all the innocent fans here with your mighty Coldplay knowledge. I never refuse to know new info about Coldplay. Do us all a favor and please rain us some legit knowledge of Coldplay I beg thee.

Just now, Benjod25 said:

Honestly it's tedious watching fights 

It's just some of the folks here kept denying they were sharing misinfo here. I told them to come clean but they still act like they actually know deep shit. That's just annoying isn't it.

As I said, I'm not looking for a fight. It was a simple question, could u tell me the first letters of the words in the 6th line?

Oh sorry master. I don't know such letters because according to you I know nothing about it. So please educate me about LUKAS kekw.

• Wow 1