✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 minute ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

It is hard to tell as the lyrics are mostly the same in every version and the same instrumental. But it sounds like it is good vocals to me.

Last question! Is the chorus the same as Natalie's Lukas or different and in what way?

1 minute ago, ColdStars said:

Last question! Is the chorus the same as Natalie's Lukas or different and in what way?

If I remember correctly almost all of the versions had no lyrics on the chorus. It was just Chris Martin singing 'ooos' if you can call it that. However there is one version that was a reference for NI that had the same lyrics as hers.

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

If I remember correctly almost all of the versions had no lyrics on the chorus. It was just Chris Martin singing 'ooos' if you can call it that. However there is one version that was a reference for NI that had the same lyrics as hers.

What is Car Kids like

6 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

Hahaha the age old question. I will not say anything specific because of what the song is. However I will say it is not related to any other song. And I think it is okay.

Sounds disappointing 

9 hours ago, edupoint said:

So Coldplay´s decision to colaborate with that kind of pop group is what lots of fans critizise, which is legit, like it or not (of course it´s legit wanting to colaborate with them too also).

What kind?

Hey guys, I have everything Coldplay has ever recorded on my hard drive, as well as a music video for Car Kids, a surround sound mix of Ode to Deodorant, and a digital copy of each member's DNA. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll give a vague answer that doesn't really mean anything. No I will not provide proof of any kind.

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, The_Blue_Room said:

Hey guys, I have everything Coldplay has ever recorded on my hard drive, as well as a music video for Car Kids, a surround sound mix of Ode to Deodorant, and a digital copy of each member's DNA. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll give a vague answer that doesn't really mean anything. No I will not provide proof of any kind.

I've not been giving vague answers in private messages.

Also you mention giving proof. You expect me to just leak songs? Hahaha.

2 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

What kind?

You know what I mean, I don´t like at all the kind of pop they do and neither "My universe". We can all agree there are different types of pop music, and this one does not interest me at all, to say something polite.

2 hours ago, edupoint said:

You know what I mean, I don´t like at all the kind of pop they do and neither "My universe". We can all agree there are different types of pop music, and this one does not interest me at all, to say something polite.

I still don't understand exactly what you mean. Authenticity for example is hardly a problem when BTS are involved in the writing of their material.

6 hours ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

I've not been giving vague answers in private messages.

Also you mention giving proof. You expect me to just leak songs? Hahaha.

Nah I get it for sure. I’ve got a few questions too if you don’t mind!

Are there full band versions of the 2006 Viva demos like Bloodless Revolution and Goodbye And Goodnight? Additionally, was Loveless ever finished beyond the chorus lol

Did they ever record A View From The Top? I know Admirice mentioned Chris had a rough piano voice memo of it at least, but did it get a full band version?

Is Alien Radio the old name for ALIENS?

Is there a Coldplay version of Voodoo without all the features and stuff?

Are there any demos of Something Just Like This that are more band-heavy, similar to the live versions / Tokyo remix?

Is Poor Me just an alternate title for Pour Me?

What are the songs Fury and Blasphemy like? I’ve always been intrigued by those titles.

Is Robot ever going to be finished and released in full?

And finally, are they ever going to release World Without You? That’s been my holy grail song for a long time and I’ve always wanted to hear it, what’s it like and do you think it’ll see the light of day?

Thanks for answering the questions, it’s greatly appreciated for sure!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

Hahaha the age old question. I will not say anything specific because of what the song is. However I will say it is not related to any other song. And I think it is okay.

Stop fooling people and spreading misinfo. It is clear that you didn't know anything about CK. As a matter of fact, CK is related to Sex N Violence. Prove me wrong because I know I'm legit on my info lol.

Never trust a guy with leaked song lyrics as ID and newly joined in the forum. The Race 2013 was special? You probably didn't know there are more than just one 2013 REFs lmao.

And it is clear that you don't know anything about a REF of Lukas.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

There's a demo of the hit song VIVA LA VIDA. It is much, MUCH, more rock than the final version and it's honestly my favourite to this date. Although THE RACE 2013 is something special.

😂Do you happen to know the cut lyrics of VLV? If you don't, I happen to know. Don't tell me the opening lyrics of 2006 synth demo with Dav.

Edited by Admirice

42 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Stop fooling people and spreading misinfo. It is clear that you didn't know anything about CK. As a matter of fact, CK is related to Sex N Violence. Prove me wrong because I know I'm legit on my info lol.

Not going to entertain you with any more responses after this because I know you like to argue, but you have equal proof to me as to who is lying. CAR KIDS and SEX & VIOLENCE being related is purely ridiculous.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

Not going to entertain you with any more responses after this because I know you like to argue, but you have equal proof to me as to who is lying. CAR KIDS and SEX & VIOLENCE being related is purely ridiculous.

Lmao. Go fool someone else. You know nothing about CK.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

I'm not here to argue. I'm simply here because I despise spreading misinfo. What you're doing here is purely that. Unless you can prove yourself right haha.

Here's the thing, since I know What CK and the so called VLV demo actually like. You could vaguely tell me what the details are. If I find them good, then you know something. If I find you're talking BS. Sorry man, you're full of shit.

• Haha 1

By disagreeing CK is not related to SnV. It's a clear proof that you just don't know the details of CK man. So educate me with your INSIDER knowledge. Otherwise you're just an attention seeker who's full of shit.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Oh wow now he's afraid to Prove his own words. Jesus. I don't know what's wrong with these people. Pretending to know deep shit, almost as if it could make you someone important lol.

I can guarantee you that CK is related to SnV. If you don't believe that. You could wait for the release and find out about that lmao.

If I'm wrong, you could say "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT" in my face.

Edited by Admirice
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Oh wow now he's afraid to Prove his own words. Jesus. I don't know what's wrong with these people. Pretending to know deep shit, almost as if it could make you someone important lol.

I can guarantee you that CK is related to SnV. If you don't believe that. You could wait for the release and find out about that lmao.

If I'm wrong, you could say "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT" in my face.

You cannot 'guarantee' as you have no proof.....

Just now, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

You cannot 'guarantee' as you have no proof.....

😅Dude. Now tell me the first letters of the first lines of CK. If you're saying right one as I have the legit one on my end. Then I'll believe you. And I'll make an apology to you that I accused you of spreading misinfo. Now now, give me the first letters of the first line of CK.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

😅Dude. Now tell me the first letters of the first lines of CK. If you're saying right one as I have the legit one on my end. Then I'll believe you. And I'll make an apology to you that I accused you of spreading misinfo. Now now, give me the first letters of the first line of CK.

By the way. You could also prove it by listing the correct instruments they've used in CK because I also have those to check the details. And you could also give me the dates when it was being rehearsed and recorded because I also have that for checking.

4 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Yes. I will give you the first three letters.

SMD

• Haha 1