✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

6 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

Didn't Admirice say there's nothing else to be possibly leaked? And here we are. 

Anyway FEWL sound really bad from the snippet, FLIFIL is a bit better.

Someone here also said Moon Music will be much better than MOTS but I'm starting to have doubts.

There are some smartasses asking for snippets for buying apparently lol. Probably fished some snippets from a seller that has Coldplay but they probably won't buy them. It's stupid, fish snippets and leak them haha.

• Like 2

Just now, Admirice said:

There are some smartasses asking for snippets for buying apparently lol. Probably fished some snippets from a seller that has Coldplay but they probably won't buy them. It's stupid, fish snippets and leak them haha.

But surprise me if there will be full song leaks but I'm fairly sure not many people would pay big prices for unreleased songs in this community. Not that I encourage it, it's just a fact.

5 hours ago, Galal said:

Everything that any artist or a public figure does or release can face criticism, their first albums that people consider masterpieces were criticised by people at the time it's normal you can't shut the fans up.

A prime example of AHFOD people wanted a acoustic raw Coldplay album and when they released Everyday Life people thought it was boring and wanted a poppier album like Mylo 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

A prime example of AHFOD people wanted a acoustic raw Coldplay album and when they released Everyday Life people thought it was boring and wanted a poppier album like Mylo 

Because Coldplay has a massive fan base the ones who wanted an acoustic album are the ones who likes EL and the ones who didn't like EL are the ones who liked AHFOD,MX and presumably MOTS it's very normal when you're a big band like Coldplay 

Edited by Galal
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Admirice said:

I can confidently say you're incorrect, Addy

Also, for everyone on this page blindly following Admirice please take everything he says with a grain of salt, sure some of it is true like All My Love and others but a lot is bullshit

Not being toxic, just don't want misinformation spread

3 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

Also, for everyone on this page blindly following Admirice please take everything he says with a grain of salt, sure some of it is true like All My Love and others but a lot is bullshit

Not being toxic, just don't want misinformation spread

I can say the same thing about you lol but prove me wrong instead of saying that I'm wrong. I'm the only guy here spreading the legit info. You lot got a lot of legit info from me as well. Consider those bullshit.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

I can confidently say you're incorrect, Addy

Well if I'm wrong then I could take it since I don't know what's really happening behind the scenes lol. I can only assume some people fished them and leaked them.

Actually it would be better if you could stop hiding behind a burner.

Edited by Admirice

4 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I can say the same thing about you lol but prove me wrong instead of saying that I'm wrong. I'm the only guy here spreading the legit info. You lot got a lot of legit info from me as well. Consider those bullshit.

I don't need to prove you wrong, I'm just telling people not to believe everything you say

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Well if I'm wrong then I could take it since I don't know what's really happening behind the scenes lol. I can only assume some people fished them and leaked them.

You're right about some of it, but a few people have a lot of stuff including Brother Lorenzo and I the Nile Rodgers mixes of a few new songs, wouldn't be surprised at all if they leak

3 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

I don't need to prove you wrong, I'm just telling people not to believe everything you say

You're right about some of it, but a few people have a lot of stuff including Brother Lorenzo and I the Nile Rodgers mixes of a few new songs, wouldn't be surprised at all if they leak

😂Perhaps I know who has these. Y'all claim yourself having all these but do you guys really know where they come from? Please educate me on these stuff pls. And who told you those are Nile Rodgers mixes? Damn you guys could just make up things and spread.

Just now, Admirice said:

😂Perhaps I know who has these. Y'all claim yourself having all these but do you guys really know where they come from? Please educate me on these stuff pls. And who told you those are Nile Rodgers mixes? Damn you guys could just make up things and spread.

Maybe you only know the title Brother Lorenzo, do you know anything else haha?

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

I do actually know where they came from but I'm not gonna tell you, and are you trying to say Nile Rodgers hasn't recorded for Moon Music when he said himself he has?

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

Maybe you only know the title Brother Lorenzo, do you know anything else haha?

No there's a few others going around too, out of respect I'm not going to speak on this publicly, if you want to speak in private then you know where to find me

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

I do actually know where they came from but I'm not gonna tell you, and are you trying to say Nile Rodgers hasn't recorded for Moon Music when he said himself he has?

No there's a few others going around too, out of respect I'm not going to speak on this publicly, if you want to speak in private then you know where to find me

Nile Rodgers recorded but those aren't his mixes. There's a difference lmao

12 hours ago, Galal said:

Because Coldplay has a massive fan base the ones who wanted an acoustic album are the ones who likes EL and the ones who didn't like EL are the ones who liked AHFOD,MX and presumably MOTS it's very normal when you're a big band like Coldplay 

Actually no these were the same people who complained each time 

7 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

Actually no these were the same people who complained each time 

If you think about it, it does make sense. I was negatively surprised when ETIAW appeared as single, but the rest of Mylo Xyloto was a very good album with really good songs, with a little bit of that pop direction but still being that rock music. Ghost Stories was incredibly beautiful with ASFOS as, again, that pop guilty pleasure. A head full of dreams in my opinion was an ok album, but not great. I love what they did in Everyday life, get away from the massive production and looking for the new spotify kids, even when I would not select more than two or three songs from that album for a top50 of the band. But listening to MOTS made (again, in my opinion) the previous albums masterpieces. Sometimes that happens because you need some time to understand and value a song or its direction, its meaning. Sometimes you just don´t understand what the hell a group is doing or why, and it takes a tour or another album to apreciate it. But other times what you though was ok becomes great just by comparison with the newest thing.

• Like 1

Man,the original Music of spheres tracklist was so bad that it makes the released version seems like a masterpiece, imagine if the album had these songs:

-blessed

-royalty 

- Good Feelings (Chainsmokers mix)

-From Earth With love 

The only decent song is probably Earthling still the high pitched voice is annoying.

• Like 1