✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

43 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

New snippets???

FLIFIL sounds pretty good, From Earth With Love sounds awful.

Here we go again…. Though the floodgates were closed!? Really a shame that upcoming songs from MM seems to leak now… 

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

New snippets???

FLIFIL sounds pretty good, From Earth With Love sounds awful.

I didn't like both of them.. God i want them to get over the Angel Moon thing already it's not working 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Where are you guys finding these snippets???? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything (except for the Arabesque demo that someone sent me).

Edited by Divutian

Nevermind, I've found most of them! Honestly most of the songs that are probably gonna be on MM sound sucky, but after all they are demos. Good feelings and Robots and Earthling feel like boring, cheesy pop songs with frankly terrible lyrics (them being pop doesn't annoy me, I'm a big fan of AHFOD, its just that the band can do wayyyyy better)

Otherwise, I LOVE the new Spanish Rain (though i preferred the old lyrics).

6 hours ago, Divutian said:

Nevermind, I've found most of them! Honestly most of the songs that are probably gonna be on MM sound sucky, but after all they are demos. Good feelings and Robots and Earthling feel like boring, cheesy pop songs with frankly terrible lyrics (them being pop doesn't annoy me, I'm a big fan of AHFOD, its just that the band can do wayyyyy better)

Otherwise, I LOVE the new Spanish Rain (though i preferred the old lyrics).

I don't think Robots or Earthling will be on MM  

Also I have a very strong feeling the musical will be based on The Weirdos. That would be such a Coldplay thing to do

"Oh you guys don't like The Weirdos? You want us to return to our classic style? Well how about A WHOLE MOVIE ABOUT THE WEIRDOS instead?" 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Also I have a very strong feeling the musical will be based on The Weirdos. That would be such a Coldplay thing to do

"Oh you guys don't like The Weirdos? You want us to return to our classic style? Well how about A WHOLE MOVIE ABOUT THE WEIRDOS instead?" 

I thought of that too giving that the only song we know it's on the album is literally called Weirdo 

• Like 1

Didn't Admirice say there's nothing else to be possibly leaked? And here we are. 

Anyway FEWL sound really bad from the snippet, FLIFIL is a bit better.

Someone here also said Moon Music will be much better than MOTS but I'm starting to have doubts.

27 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

You guys are so ungrateful sometimes the band makes music they want to make they don't give a toss what any of us think

You do realise that they make these music for their fans right ? If they are making them for themselves then they should keep them to themselves and never release it 

5 minutes ago, Galal said:

You do realise that they make these music for their fans right ? If they are making them for themselves then they should keep them to themselves and never release it 

[and then they get leaked so we get to hear them right??]

Edited by GamingForeverAUS

6 minutes ago, Galal said:

The band said they music they want to make so I guess 

41 minutes ago, Galal said:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way - I'm sorry but it's a bad take, in my opinion.
They should always make the music for themselves, perfect it to their taste, and be happy with their work, done in their own way.
That we like the songs will be appreciated, but they don't really need it. Especially at this stage of their career.
Of course I have my tastes, but I would never feel entitled to tell them how to do their work. In general, not doing what they want will only make the result worse, it's much harder to try your best when you're not doing what you want. This applies to everything in life really.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Jonan said:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way - I'm sorry but it's a bad take, in my opinion.
They should always make the music for themselves, perfect it to their taste, and be happy with their work, done in their own way.
That we like the songs will be appreciated, but they don't really need it. Especially at this stage of their career.
Of course I have my tastes, but I would never feel entitled to tell them how to do their work. In general, not doing what they want will only make the result worse, it's much harder to try your best when you're not doing what you want. This applies to everything in life really.

I get it but they do make music for their fans just like any artist who publish the work and as long as their work gets out so it can be criticised..so no one should tell anyone that they are ungrateful because they don't like a specific thing.

18 minutes ago, Galal said:

I get it but they do make music for their fans just like any artist who publish the work and as long as their work gets out so it can be criticised..so no one should tell anyone that they are ungrateful because they don't like a specific thing.

But fans critique everything the band does it's annoying 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

But fans critique everything the band does it's annoying 

Everything that any artist or a public figure does or release can face criticism, their first albums that people consider masterpieces were criticised by people at the time it's normal you can't shut the fans up.

Criticism is absolutely fair to the band, but a lot of the time some fans go in with the expectation of being disappointed. Never waiting for the actual release and listening to new music for what it is, and not in comparison to what’s come before. The constant negativity is unnecessary. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1