✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

16 hours ago, edupoint said:

I didn´t know it happened that way.

Q: Is there any British band you’d like to collaborate with?

V: For a long time, I have loved Coldplay and I have always enjoyed listening to their music. We turned on Coldplay when we got in the car in the UK. In the past, I had a chance to go to a Coldplay concert. If there’s an opportunity, I would like to collaborate with Coldplay.

Source

• Like 1

Is this Rick Simpson mix version of AOAL that has just been posted on that site legit?

it has very present drums; apart from some mixing things, I don't hear any difference to the released version...

9 hours ago, tallerolder said:

Is this Rick Simpson mix version of AOAL that has just been posted on that site legit?

it has very present drums; apart from some mixing things, I don't hear any difference to the released version...

There's more guitar 

But that´s an interview... If I´m asked on the newspaper and I say I would like to play or colaborate with Beyoncé, it´s up to her to decide if it´s interesting for her to do it or not. So Coldplay´s decision to colaborate with that kind of pop group is what lots of fans critizise, which is legit, like it or not (of course it´s legit wanting to colaborate with them too also).

On 4/29/2024 at 4:40 AM, gustavothehuman said:

Q: Is there any British band you’d like to collaborate with?

V: For a long time, I have loved Coldplay and I have always enjoyed listening to their music. We turned on Coldplay when we got in the car in the UK. In the past, I had a chance to go to a Coldplay concert. If there’s an opportunity, I would like to collaborate with Coldplay.

Source

20 hours ago, Davi Chaves said:

I wish the accordion charlie brown was leaked to..

As cool as it is it's literally is just Chris mumbling the whole time, 90% of the lyrics didn't make the final cut, atleast the ones he actually says.

Edited by HeWhoPlaysGod

35 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

As cool as it is it's literally is just Chris mumbling the whole time, 90% of the lyrics didn't make the final cut, atleast the ones he actually says.

You have it? 

3 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

What is your favourite demo 

There's a demo of the hit song VIVA LA VIDA. It is much, MUCH, more rock than the final version and it's honestly my favourite to this date. Although THE RACE 2013 is something special.

Edited by HeWhoPlaysGod

1 minute ago, ColdStars said:

Did you listen to Lukas with vocals? Are there many versions?

As with basically every song there are several versions. Yes I have heard them and they are good. Vocals are a bit rough on some.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

As with basically every song there are several versions. Yes I have heard them and they are good. Vocals are a bit rough on some.

Thanks for replying! Rough as in mumbling or bad lyrics? Is it true that the song is in first person?

Just now, ColdStars said:

Thanks for replying! Rough as in mumbling or bad lyrics? Is it true that the song is in first person?

No problem at all. I saw all the discourse and want to clear stuff up. Plus I love answering questions. Rough as in actual lyrics but think the leaked VIVA LA VIDA DEMOS. Vocals like that. And yes if I remember correctly there is at least one with FIRST PERSON LYRICS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeWhoPlaysGod said:

No problem at all. I saw all the discourse and want to clear stuff up. Plus I love answering questions. Rough as in actual lyrics but think the leaked VIVA LA VIDA DEMOS. Vocals like that. And yes if I remember correctly there is at least one with FIRST PERSON LYRICS.

Well im happy u decided to answer questions, so thank you for that! Are the bad lyrics u mention present in the instrumental version that everyone listened to or is it just mumbling in that version?

Edited by ColdStars

2 minutes ago, ColdStars said:

Well im happy u decided to answer questions, so thank you for that! Are the bad lyrics u mention present in the instrumental version that everyone listened to or is it just mumbling in that version?

It is hard to tell as the lyrics are mostly the same in every version and the same instrumental. But it sounds like it is good vocals to me.

• Like 1