September 16, 200521 yr I think they have a pretty big fanbase in Southern California. They added another date in LA because many people were requesting for it.
September 16, 200521 yr heheh the last time they played in NY.. (well I think it was around the New Year) they got booed here!! :stunned: I honestly think it was the booking agents fault. They shared the bill with Finger 11 or something like that... :sick:
September 16, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: they are horrible.. lol it was more of a top 40 rock line up anyways.. all horrible.. and poor Franz.. all alone. I didn't go to the show.. I just heard about it.
September 17, 200521 yr It is allowed to upload the files into a password protected winrar folder onto rapidshare of the new (leaked) album? It is so classy.
October 1, 200521 yr i got my franz ticks tonight ;) 116 days! :cool: okay a little :heart: obsessed, but it's franz! :blush:
October 1, 200521 yr i got my franz ticks tonight ;) 116 days! :cool: okay a little :heart: obsessed, but it's franz! :blush: Hey, I got my Franz tickets today too! It's next Saturday for me. Yay. For Marie, their album is coming out Oct. 4, but I think it has been already leaked.
October 1, 200521 yr Wooooooot im going to see them in november!!!!! I saw them last year in october and they were super fantastic! :P
October 1, 200521 yr In a month I'm going to see them for the third time! And in 2 dqys the new album! :) :) :)
October 1, 200521 yr The new album was leaked a month ago or so It was in the Mp3 thread, But it was on RapidShare (Diiiiiiiiieeeee RapidShare you crappy thing you :angry:)
October 2, 200521 yr i got my franz ticks tonight ;) 116 days! :cool: okay a little :heart: obsessed, but it's franz! :blush: Hey, I got my Franz tickets today too! wow we both got them today :o it's a sign! :cool: hope ya have fun at the concert! ;) franz are :heart:
October 2, 200521 yr Yes. They are lovely. I saw them in September last year but I was soo far away. This time I got 5th row! :D
October 2, 200521 yr Franz Ferdinand are brill. Plus, it's nice when they have a song all about me ;)
October 2, 200521 yr well now you have an ff song named after you. don't you feel spesh? :P man if alex kapranos was singing a song to me saying "come and dance with me michael" (except with my name) then i'd be extremely happy :blush:
October 2, 200521 yr Mm-hmm...I love that song..the whole debut album's great actually.must get the new one. Wish I could see them at Ally Pally :cry:
October 2, 200521 yr i can't wait till the new album ;) really looking forward to it aww that's a shame about the concert :( im seeing them in january! :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment