🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Franz Ferdinand Thread

woohoo37

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably never see them live. ): I guess I'll just have to settle for their brilliant albums. :) Btw, any news on the 4th?
That sucks. :sad:

A couple of weeks back, I read that Alex and Nick are working on new songs again, but nothing official/exciting/particularly interesting.

Well you know I'm starting to get in touch with this band and I've "discovered" this song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u21hSAqjCwk]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Love how make up fits in them... But, Alex reminds me of Matt Bellamy of Muse in that video don't know why... specially in 0.35 min.

Well you know I'm starting to get in touch with this band and I've "discovered" this song...

Love how make up fits in them... But, Alex reminds me of Matt Bellamy of Muse in that video don't know why... specially in 0.35 min.

I Love this song and live it's just mindblowing!! I jumped/screamed a lot on that one... :rolleyes:

HI!!! One question, is the song fade together sung by Alex? I think so but the voice is a bit different!

I love the song! Really Beautiful... do they play it in conerts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17uHtUNfXnM]YouTube- Fade Together[/ame]

I love the second photo....

It's a very very beautiful song and the voice is so warm.... "Berlin I love you..." Ohhh! I have my own idea of what's the song meaning but some people say that to do that things, as try to find a meaning in the songs, is a really silly thing because they DO NOT have meaning... I don't think so..

Well is very charming and if you hear it low, it's as if he sang it near you... hahahha....

Yep, that's Alex. :nice: I albsolutely LOVE the piano in this song (it's in Eleanor and Katherine as well). Dunno if they play it at concerts anymore, but at the concert I attended they played only 3 songs off YCHISMB.

There is actually a song Nick sings:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

From Mr Kapranos in an itw BB6 Music

"I've been round at Nick's and we've been writing some things, and

trying to do things in a different way again," he explained. "You'll

hear it before too long."

Kapranos added that he was a touch wary about revealing too much about the writing sessions this early on, however.

"Before

the last record I talked far too much about it," he said, "as we had

the ideas and I made a vow that I wasn't going to say anything about

what we are actually doing until we've done it, and then wait about

another three weeks."

Franz Ferdinand are set to tour Australia from the end of this month, followed by some South American live dates.

:awesome: writing sessions with Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :dance:

From Mr Kapranos in an itw BB6 Music

:awesome: writing sessions with Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :dance:

are they (Alex and Nick) really the main two writers of their songs? or that's the first time?

sorry. i love the band. but i don't really know much about them. :shame: