๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

FRIENDS

SmilelyGurl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the final episode...I thought it was a bit boring...it should've gone out with a bang...something way out of the blue that would have people talking about it...trying to figure out what they think would've happened if it had continued...

To be honest' date=' I'm sad that it ended, but not THAT sad. I usually didn't watch the new ones. I usually just watched the re-runs on UPN Detroit. :rolleyes:[/quote']

ย 

UPN :lol:

ย 

Here they show the reruns on WGN9... also called the WB Chicago..

i gotta say

i luved it

ย 

it was soo bittersweet

the episode was great, but just to think that it was ending..

blah!

ย 

now, wheneer i watch an episode, an old one, i mean, i almost cry

Maybe I'm totally unromantic, but why the heck did Rachal have to give up HER career opportunity?! Why didn't fuddy duddy boring weenie Ross think that Hmmm... maybe, since you love her, you support her ambitions AND MOVE HIMSELF?!

ย 

The last episode was a boring non-funny sexist piece of crap. Rachel deserves so much better... a very dissatisfying end to an otherwise great show.

You know, I never thought of that... that Rachel had to give up her career opportunity. But I never understood why she even had to go to Paris in the first place. I mean, I'm sure there's tons of jobs (in the field she was in) in New YorL City. I felt like they just put that Paris thing in there to make the show more suspensful..

ย 

but that's just me.