The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I doubt the new album will be out this year if I'm honest, I really hope it is, and if it is it will be to the latter end of the year I would think!

Agreed.

I'll also say that while I appreciate Keane's experimentation, I like their earlier stuff better, and I kinda hope they go back to that. Not that they will, but one can dream, right?

It was pretty bad. When I first heard "Perfect Symmetry," I thought it was complete rubbish. I grew to appreciate it eventually, but I never could get over how they abandoned a sound that worked so incredibly well for them.

same here, i'm starting to like perfect symmetry and night train. H&F and UTIS were both brilliant, but hard to follow.

true we all miss the old keane.

Yeah , I mean I like the PS stuff but my fav album is UTIS; we can all dream about them going back to that earlier stage , anyway , I would really love they could do something 10 times better than PS and stop being such an underrated band :( they are awesome and not enough people realize that.

Yeah , I mean I like the PS stuff but my fav album is UTIS; we can all dream about them going back to that earlier stage , anyway , I would really love they could do something 10 times better than PS and stop being such an underrated band :( they are awesome and not enough people realize that.

this!

Anyone thrilled that Jesse is an official member of keane?