✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopes and Fears is really amazing, what are your favorite sons on it?

My favorites on that album are.. Everybody's Changing. Somewhere Only We Know. And This Is the Last Time... Bedshaped is a sad song :( .. Bend and Break is good too. :D

What are your favorites on Under the Iron Sea? That album is really good too. :D

My favorites on that album are.. Everybody's Changing. Somewhere Only We Know. And This Is the Last Time... Bedshaped is a sad song :( .. Bend and Break is good too. :D

What are your favorites on Under the Iron Sea? That album is really good too. :D

Hamburg Song

Atlantic

Nothing in My Way

Try Again

Leaving So Soon?

Is It Any Wonder?

A Bad Dream

The Frog Prince

Since people are talking about favorites...

Fave on H&F: "Bedshaped," hands down. It's so beautiful. It's one of the best album closers ever, too.

Fave on UTIS: Oooh, tough call. It's either "Atlantic" or "Try Again."

Hello!

I'm new here. I like Coldplay very much but I'm more of a Keane fan so I decided to join and chat a little bit with you about them (especially now that it looks like they've been absorbed by a black hole).

Favs on H&F: Somewhere only we know, We might as well be strangers

Favs on UTIS: Atlantic, Nothing in my way

Favs on PS: Perfect Symmetry, Love is the end

Favs on NT: My shadow

My favorite song ever is 'Somewhere only we know' and favorite album "Under the iron sea".

About the new album, Richard recently said it'll come out next year. And they said it sounds very like UTIS + the energy of PS and more rock. And it'll probably have these two new songs:

Sovereign Light Cafe: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoKRres4P4]‪Sovereign Light Cafe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Disconnected: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UE_i9Rxmkw]‪Keane Disconnected New Song in High Definition‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

PS: Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm spanish!

Thought i might as well list my faves from each of their albums too:

H&F: Everybody's Changing, This Is The Last Time, Bedshaped

UTIS: Atlantic, A Bad Dream, Leaving So Soon?

PS: The Lovers Are Losing, Better Than This, Perfect Symmetry

NT: Clear Skies, My Shadow

Thanks!

Keane updated their site with the winner of the contest and said: "By the way, sorry things have been a bit quiet on km.com recently. Think of it as a midsummer lull. But we're planning to have lots of interesting new Keane-y news coming your way on the site before very long..."