✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Yesterday I bought their album and in the course of around 46 minutes fell completely in love with this band. I saw them open for U2 back in October and thought they were absolutely amazing (best opening act I'd seen to this date), but then I sort of forgot about them for awhile.

So count me as a new fan. I smell an obsession forming. :uhoh:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez, I really would like some b-sides. Is there a site I can go to to get them? And if there is, could anyone direct me to it?? I'd be so grateful! ;) :D

It was amazing seeing them, even though I really had no idea who they were ( :embarrased: ). They just really owned the Boston Garden for the hour before U2 came on. They definately got the entire crowd into it, which can't be said for many opening acts.

www.hopedriven.org/keane you can listen to here' date='if you like some,ask :D i will upload ;)[/quote']

I would love anything that is not on the 1st album. :wink3:

This stuff sounds good.

Aw jeez, I'd have to agree with sniggerb :lol: :wink3: I'd hate to be such a pain in the ass, but honestly I would love ANYTHING that's not on their album (or I'm willing to buy singles if someone could tell me what's worth getting on maybe itunes, etc, I feel bad downloading everything free :confused: ). But yeah. I'd just like anything B-sideish, coverish, anything! Crap. I've only had their album um what, a complete day now? And I am completely in love with them???

Are they supposed to be this contagious?! :lol:

Could I request an MP3 of their With Or Without You cover?

It's incredible how just hearing this on that site you linked, radioactive_coldplayer, can make an old song for me, seem so fresh and amazing.

I'd be so thankful to get this on my ipod! :D

bump :mellow:

any news about "download single" ? :huh:

I read a thread about this on the Keane fanboard and most people over there seem to think its just a rumor and won't happen. Since there new album comes on in May, they will probably just release a proper single in stores and available for download. But who knows for sure, anythings possible.

http://www.hopedriven.org/keane

Is this site no longer working, or is my computer just being funky? If it's down, it's too bad because I enjoyed listening to the songs there, without having to bug you guys for an mp3 upload ;)

But if it's down, could I make a few requests? You can PM them to me if it's easier! :D

-Walnut Tree

-Allemande

-The Way You Want It

-Your Song (cover)

I'd be very thankful :)

(And yeah, in the past week I've completely fallen in love with this band. They really appeal to my tastes more and more each day)

• 2 weeks later...