✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

I'm waiting for the 20th, and I've decided not to download any ahead of time ones from the UK-ers. I will not be tempted!!! *steadfast... sort of* My school year ends on June 20th, so I think that'll be a VERY nice day indeed, and a nice gift to myself at the end of the day!! :D

I'll usually download an album for free if it's a band that I don't know at all, and I don't want to invest 15+ dollars into an album I may hate. If I end up liking, I'll go out and buy it pronto, though! (I bought Arctic Monkeys' album twice, after I downloaded it back in like... January or December of '05 :uhoh: )

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the video clips on the front page.....

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooa, the concert is going to be amazing..... :wideeyed: lmfao, I'm going to get the album and then 3 days later go see them play the songs live. I'm going to have to memorize that album REALLY quick.... :uhoh:

(Tom is so freakin' cute.... :nice: )

That always happens.

If I had a nickel for everytime I wished a Coldplay b-side were the single, as opposed to the song that was actually released........ Let's just say I could buy a cottage in the south of France.

Here's the couple pictures I took at the U2 gig in October, when Keane was the opening act. I was against the rail, so I had a clear view. Wish I were RIGHT in front though :( OH WELL! lmfao!

17.jpg

18.jpg

Hopefully I can get better pictures in 22 days.... ;) I plan on getting on the rail for THAT show!!!

Thanks, I wish they were clearer, and I wish I had more. But I was saving everything for when U2 came out ;) They're incredible live, probably the only opening act I've ever seen who kept everyone INSIDE the main arena, and didn't make anyone want to go either a)jump out a window or b)go get a beer and pee. :laugh4:

Keane

rock am ring

VBR recorded by angelfish23

1. everybody changes (rofl, did he just say Rock im Park?? its Rock am Ring baby, eh eh eh)

2. bend and break (he is funny... their first gig in the antarctic!!! lol)

3. atlantic

4. somewhere only we know

5. we might aswell be strangers

6. nothing in my way

7. this is the last time

http://rapidshare.de/files/22230028/Keane-RockAmRing06-A23.rar