✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for trying it just to see if I can' date=' but I wouldn't count on me ever finishing it...[/quote']

thanks erin, trying is all I can ask. and if it doesn't work, ask Keane would say, Try Again jk. man I am a nerd.:wink3:

heh' date=' i thought i posted it. whoops:) well it looks like somene did, but if needed i can post it. I like their last cd a lot more but there are some real nice songs on here. I will be buying this one to support them. I agree that Nothing in my way is pretty standard sounding Keane, but I really liked it when they were playing it live and I'm glad they included it. :) I saw a little of their video on VH1 recently, I think it's for Is it Any Wonder? no sure if i like that choice, but it is a nice song. Cool opening riff:)[/quote']

it is Is it any wonder,very good choice

i bought it today.... the special limited edition.... lovely artwork..

its not a cd in a jewelcase or in a digipack... its a real book!! you should really buy this... its sooooooo beautiful!!!

i ripped the cd for you @320 kbs.. so enjoy!

B000FG82HM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1.Atlantic

2.Is It Any Wonder?

3.Nothing In My Way

4.Leaving So Soon?

5.A Bad Dream

6.Hamburg Song

7.Put It Behind You

8. The Iron Sea

9.Crystal Ball

10.Try Again

11.Broken Toy

12.The Frog Prince

http://rapidshare.de/files/22637743/K-UtSeA23-1.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/22639116/K-UtSeA23-2.rar

I did try it... i got the two pieces cut together, but the program that I was using was too crude to make them blend at all, so the cut sounded terrible and a little startling. I'll give it another try eventually if I can find something different to use...

i bought it today.... the special limited edition.... lovely artwork..

its not a cd in a jewelcase or in a digipack... its a real book!! you should really buy this... its sooooooo beautiful!!!

i bought the special edition too yesterday!!! its a nice idea with the book, i love it :nice:

does the special edition have the lyrics ans loads of new artwork? I guess that in the normal CD version there will be a cd bookewt with art and lyrics, do you get htis in the special edition guys???

I've heard the 'leaked' version of the album, and IMO it's completely fantastic. It's definately going to be one of the records of the year. :thumbsup:

I can't wait until Tuesday, when I can get my hands on an actual copy of the new album. :)

Their new album is absolutely awesome!

I haven't heard anything before about Keane and I just gave the Leak a try and I loved it :) Bought the Special-Edition last weekend and I like the book-idea :)

But unfortunately the DVD isn't working properly for me :(