✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you wanna jus download the b-sides and not the entire single, here you go:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/645064/02_-_Keane_-_Let_It_Slide.mp3.html

http://d.turboupload.com/d/645064/02_-_Keane_-_Let_It_Slide.mp3.html

And a link to Crystal Ball performed live on Norwegian Radio:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/645483/Keane_-_08_Crystal_Ball.mp3.html

All uploads courtesy of and taken from http://onediedsimply.blogsome.com/

Thanks guys! It's great to realize that not everyone lives in the UK and can buy the single for a "fricken buck."

Oh, well excuse me, I'm sorry! I should have just immediately assumed that no one has access to music stores, or itunes! I just have some issues with people taking music that is available. Not to give the band money, but I want to see Keane do well. If everyone in the world downloaded an album, or a song, then maybe people shouldn't bitch about Crazy Frog being number one in the UK? :dozey:

B-sides, download. Live songs, download. Leaked songs (before the album's available), download. Recorded, available music? No thanks, I take issue with THAT.

I'm sure people aren't too poor to buy it, go in the car and look for 4 bucks in quarters in the ash tray.

Oh, well excuse me, I'm sorry! I should have just immediately assumed that no one has access to music stores, or itunes! I just have some issues with people taking music that is available. Not to give the band money, but I want to see Keane do well. If everyone in the world downloaded an album, or a song, then maybe people shouldn't bitch about Crazy Frog being number one in the UK? :dozey:

B-sides, download. Live songs, download. Leaked songs (before the album's available), download. Recorded, available music? No thanks, I take issue with THAT.

I'm sure people aren't too poor to buy it, go in the car and look for 4 bucks in quarters in the ash tray.

I agree with you there 100 percent,if it is your favourite artist,how can you justify not buying your copy of the single/album and contributing to their album sales?

I hardly ever download any music of the net,because no one get's any money for it.

I am a big fan of Keane,and would feel bad if I was to just download it,so they get nothing for their hard work at all...

Sorry end of rant :)

Thanks, Rick. I'm ok with people downloading something for free, as long as they go buy the album! Anyone who goes and downloads Under The Iron Sea for free is.... I don't know, but that person would make me sad. Now, if it doesn't come out until.... next year or a WHILE (maybe Australia, they always get things late for some stupid reason :( ) Then download it! But buy it when it comes out!!

That way the guys are all successful, then they tour more, then they play more festivals, then they write better songs, and we're all really happy!!!

EDIT:

I haven't heard anything about it leaking though.... :confused: Maybe I'll try downloading the torrent to see if it's legit, but my computer usually crashes when I try.... If anyone else can, then let us know. How would someone get this copy??

Well yes that makes sense,I will be getting it on the 12th of June,that's when it comes out over here....I've been waiting for it for so long,ever since the last one came out!!

That album was one of the best albums in the world,brilliant.

Most of my friends have not bought a CD in at least 5 years,they say what's the point when I can get it for free??