✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not talking about each song from the album..I've just listened to about 5 songs (Is it any wonder?, Atlantic, Hamburg Song, Nothing in my way, Bad dream)..don't know, I think they all suit perfectly to the moment I'm going through right now, even if it's not the best :)

downloading...downloading :dance:

Awwww, Denise, I hope the situation passes soon. I know what it's like to go through a rough period, not fun at all. But luckily music's always there :nice:

I loooooooooooooove Hamburg Song. Really, it's so... ME. Some of their new songs just fit on me like a glove, you know? Weird analogy, haha. And Atlantic is so brilliant and so... not them. I love that.

I think I'm tempted to download this. Of course, buying it on the 20th!!! ;)

Everyone agrees on everything I say. :smug:

:uhoh:

LMFAO! haha. Just joking, of course. And you're welcome Denise :)

I really REALLY don't know if I want to download it, or let the excitement build up so I can listen to it in my car on the way home like I did when X&Y came out, which was AWESOME.

Huh.

yeah, i hope everything's will be good, Denise :nice:

ok...after the 1st listening (i skipped songs that i already heard before)...

Try Again is the best song on the album, along with Atlantic...and actually that's all what can i say. i know i need some listenings, but still...i think H&F is way better. the U2 and Radiohead influences are obvious (of course in different songs). some songs have good potential to be singles, but some sound like rip-offs from the first LP.

by the way "under the iron sea", the song, is instrumental lol. and it's hidden mwuahahaha

i'd give a 7 of 10 at the moment. though it might change

Everyone agrees on everything I say. :smug:

LMFAO! haha. Just joking, of course. And you're welcome Denise :)

I really REALLY don't know if I want to download it, or let the excitement build up so I can listen to it in my car on the way home like I did when X&Y came out, which was AWESOME.

Huh.

I did the same thing with X&Y. I listend to HTDAAB before it came out buy waited on X&Y and it was just so amazing to listen to it for the first time. Except for me it was in the middle of physics class haha. About 10 of us made a journey to Future Shop on that day at lunch to buy all the great new cds that came out that day.

It really is amazing.. I'm on "A Bad Dream" right now and I could tell right away when I first watched that live video with crappy audio quality that this would be an amazing song and oh my it is... Fucking awesome. Sounds like a great album so far!

Just got done listening to the whole thing.Its a pretty good album.I enjoyed it a lot.I like the different sounds they used on this album.But sometimes it sounds like the same song.I think they are still missing something.Not to be biased or anything but you can see how Coldplay seem to seperate themselves from everyone else.But its a really good album and i plan to buy it!Keane are getting better and i think they are growing.

It is pretty good, I think I will always like Hopes and Fears a bit more. The highlights for me are Atlantic, Nothing in My Way, A Bad Dream, and Hamburg Song. Dissapointments include Is It Any Wonder and Put It Behind You, which I hope to do. I'll tell you the first mistake they made was taking Let It Slide off the album. Both IIAW b-sides outclass IIAW and PIBY. There are my two cents.

Like the new Keane cd?:)

Got leaked today on some torrent sites..I like it:) It doesn't seem like toooo much of a giant leap away from the way their music sounds on their last cd. Anyone else's opinions? They were great opening for U2, I hope they tour again in the US soon.

Keane sucks........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................