✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who heard the gig they did at the Astoria in London last Friday, which Radio 1 broadcast last night on Lamacq Live? If you missed it you can listen again here, it starts about 1 hour 15 mins in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/stevelamacq/

I missed it last night so i'm listening to it from that web page right now. They're on Hamburg Song atm. First time i've ever heard it and it sounds beautiful :heart: They're such talented guys, Tom Chaplin has a really amazing haunting voice. Can't wait for my copy of the new album to arrive (i'm getting the special edition one with the dvd too!) :D

Sorry if this has already been posted on here, but I really don't wanna look thru all 93 pages of this thread...haha. Uhm yeah, quick question...are there two videos for "Somewhere Only We Know"? I remember there being a music video on tv different than one I downloaded. The one I downloaded has the band going off into the water with a whole bunch of weird little creatures that grow hearts at the end of the song. I remember the other one with growing trees and buildings. If anyone has this video would they please share it because I can't seem to find it. Thanks!!!

Sorry if this has already been posted on here' date=' but I really don't wanna look thru all 93 pages of this thread...haha. Uhm yeah, quick question...are there two videos for "Somewhere Only We Know"? I remember there being a music video on tv different than one I downloaded. The one I downloaded has the band going off into the water with a whole bunch of weird little creatures that grow hearts at the end of the song. I remember the other one with growing trees and buildings. If anyone has this video would they please share it because I can't seem to find it. Thanks!!![/quote']

i dont think so,but you can watch it on mtv officil page,i saw the us version there and can u pload the uk version

even more keane....

ARTIST: Keane:rolleyes:

TITLE: Under The Iron Sea (Bonus DVD)

BITRATE: VBRkbps

Track List:

01. Is It Any Wonder? (Video) 03:08

02. Atlantic (Demo 29th January 2005) 06:02

03. Is It Any Wonder? (Demo 31st March 2005) 03:03

04. Nothing In My Way 04:12

(Live From Aragon Theater, Chicago 19th May

05. Leaving So Soon (Demo 29th October 2004) 03:53

06. A Bad Dream (Demo 7th July 2005) 05:10

07. Hamburg Song 04:23

08. Put It Behind You (Demo 8th January 2005) 03:27

09. The Iron Sea 02:58

(Helioscentric Recording Session 9th April

10. Crystal Ball (Demo 7th July 2005) 03:46

11. Try Again 03:49

12. Broken Toy (Demo 30th August 2005) 05:44

13. The Frog Prince (Demo 7th July 2005) 03:45

http://rapidshare.de/files/23016957/K-BDVDa23.rar

does the special edition have the lyrics ans loads of new artwork? I guess that in the normal CD version there will be a cd bookewt with art and lyrics' date=' do you get htis in the special edition guys???[/quote']

you get all the lyrics in the book..... unlike the U2book the keane does contain all lyrics..

if you want to take a look..i took some pictures of mine (actually itook pictures of each page..) :D:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22647574/Artwork.rar

Yeah, sooooo...... I'm going to the album signing in NYC next friday. :stunned: The day before I see them in concert, hopefully I can meet them! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! AH.

Er, so um.... I'm downloading the album now. I COULDN'T WAIT ANYMORE. I can't stand not having anymore new music to listen to from them, so I have to do what I have to do. :sick: Ah vell. So much for letting the excitement crescendo up to Tuesday!

The new album is fantastic. :cool: It took a few listens for me to warm up to some tracks(Put It Behind You, Broken Toy, Is It Any Wonder?, to name a few examples.) But I've listened to practically nothing else the past two days, and I now love the entire album. It's much better than Hopes & Fears in terms of quality, and it's wonderful to see that they're moving forward. :D

IMO, UTIS has great tracks, like Atlantic and Bad Dream, and mediocre tracks such as Put It Behind You and Is It Any Wonder. Hopes and Fears is a more consistent album; every track is a stand-out track, with a few gems. Both are great albums, but if I had to pick one, Hopes and Fears would win out.

I must say, Atlantic is one of the best songs I have ever heard. A great achievement.

Went to an Arctic Monkeys show yesterday at the Avalon in Boston. Turns out the Axis is directly next door. I checked it out, it's a fucking tiny little hole in the wall. Even smaller than the Avalon! I think the show next week might only be about 200-250 people. Wow.

I'm so psyched!

Under The Iron Sea is number 1!!!!!

Great. All they need now is a number 1 single, and they're laughing...

Crystal Ball is confirmed as the next single btw - interesting choice, not my favourite track, but good none-the-less!