✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Flaming Lips

Hicksy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love them....since the beginning...and it is different. hehe

right now i'm listening to "it's summertime" from yoshimi battles the pink robots :D i heard that sone off another cd, and i went ahead and bought the album. the soft bulletin i have but i never listen to it anymore :?

i need to get that album too - do you rate it? :D
um i'm not any good at rating albums...at the beginning if your a new listener you'll probably think 6/10 haha but i like it now its moved up a notch 7 out of 10. there are some songs i like and I only listen to those.

I never really liked them until I heard the new stuff' date=' and now I think they're great :-D . I always just thought they were just silly, although I'm ashamed to say it now :?[/quote']yeah i thought they were silly at first, but after a long listen to the newest album you'll like it

• 4 months later...

Flaming lips neone??

i havent really got into them yet but does any body here like them or know anything about them? I heard a couple of their music on the radio and they seem great but i want to know more

the Lips are awesome! They can be one of the best feel good bands around, it all depends on how you look at it..a lot of their lyrics are on the downer/realist side, but with Wayne Coyne's infectious sugary voice and the generally zany upbeat rhythms, meloncholia never sounded so good!

hearing She Don't Use Jelly should put anyone in a good mood :P