July 1, 200323 yr I got some sort of two disc single from them. It was one CD that had four songs on it and one DVD of all of their videos. It's funny because I was in the store and I found this case and I'd never seen it before and it said Sigur Rós but it didn't have anything else written on it and it was onlu $9.99 so I bought it :)
July 2, 200323 yr If you go to http://www.sigurros.com they have the lyrics for the songs on () It's neat, I recommend checking out their site.
July 2, 200323 yr just close your eyes and listen to them........beautiful! i like svefn-g-englar and Flugufrelsarinn (funny names :lol: ) very much
July 2, 200323 yr *joins in the Sigur Ros lovin'* Yes, yes. They are great. Perfect for mellowing out or as backround music while studying. :)
July 3, 200323 yr Jess I was so upset Coldplay didn't win an MMVA and we didn't get to see your acceptance speech :(
July 3, 200323 yr Jess I was so upset Coldplay didn't win an MMVA and we didn't get to see your acceptance speech :( Me too. :cry: But I knew something was up once I saw the people who won that had pre-taped their speech had their trophies with them. ie) The White Stripes, Eminem
July 3, 200323 yr Jess I was so upset Coldplay didn't win an MMVA and we didn't get to see your acceptance speech :( Me too. :cry: But I knew something was up once I saw the people who won that had pre-taped their speech had their trophies with them. ie) The White Stripes, Eminem Yeah I was thinking that because I remember from past years when the winners who aren't there actually have awards but when you were there they didn't give them any award. Oh well, to be honest it didn't totally surprise me they didn't win. Good Charlotte has many more devoted 13 year old fans who will vote non-stop online and on the phone :roll:
July 13, 200323 yr best show I've seen... incredible band... definitely one of my favorites... ( ) is like a really good orgasm, such great builds...
July 14, 200323 yr really? I've never heard that. I dont know many people who like Sigur Ros, especially in the U.S...
July 20, 200323 yr why is it that you can be pegged as a snob for liking sigur ros? *yoink* (u cant keep a good thread down) because Sigur Ros fans are more intellectually and emotionally evolved than the average philistine whose world revolves around their day to day beavis & butthead dialogue mantras and vacuous soulsucking nihilism....we are of a higher species and their songs call to us, like banshees in the night and lift us to a higher spiritual plateau... :stunned: :cool: :lol:
July 21, 200323 yr 'like banshees in the night' DAMN RIGHT hahha and there are loads of people in the states that like em..
July 21, 200323 yr ^I LOVE that avatar! Such a cool video anyway, yeah whats this about? Sigur Ros! banshees in the night! :lol:
July 21, 200323 yr yeah, they sound like banshees in the night don't they! LOL Dandy Andy's avatar is the coolest damn thing i've seen lately :D
July 21, 200323 yr it most certainly is :cool: and how do you KNOW what banshees in the night sound like? :stunned: :sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment