✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I come in your suitcase? :wacky:

I think, out of all things, the Heima DVD is what ultimately made me want to go to Iceland. It looks so isolated and beautiful.

there is a large number of reasons why i've always wanted to go to iceland, but sigur ros is reason #1, currently :P. heima sealed the deal.

and yes, you can come! :dance:

Hey guys, new Sigur Ros fan... anybody want to help me out?? I love Hoppillopa or is it...? Great band... freaking love it...currently have Hoppillopa...a G word that sounds funny... and then the self titled song from their most recent album that has butts on it...

^yup. I think you would love the whole album frankly. Its not their best, but there isn't a song on it that I don't absolutely love.

I also suggest checking out Svefn-G-Englar, Viorar vel til loftarasa, Olsen Olsen, Glosoli and Saeglopur.

from their most recent album that has butts on it...

:laugh3:

gobbledigook and Við spilum endalaust suppose... I suggest for now Inní mér syngur vitleysingur if you like it come back for more suggestions

yeah, the 1st one...and teh inni mer sym...yeah... and then i have Hollipolla...awesome song!!!

I'm trying to imagine Jonsi rapping.

...It's not working :lol:

there is a large number of reasons why i've always wanted to go to iceland, but sigur ros is reason #1, currently :P. heima sealed the deal.

and yes, you can come! :dance:

:wacky:

I do not know where to find Heima DVD

Try amazon.com, that's where I got it.