✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

Hey everyone, as promised, find this album anywhere and you've struck gold...

SIGUR ROS- HLEMMUR

hlemmur-small.jpg

recorded in 2002 as the score to the icelandic documentary "hlemmur", this soundtrack was first sold to the public in spring 2003 european and american tours. it is expected to be released at some point through the band's own record label, krúnk. this instrumental electronic soundtrack is composed of 19 tracks, some of which are variations of the same theme.

hlemmur is a film which revolves around the lives of some unfortunate destitute men who spend most of their time in and around reykjavík's main bus station, hlemmur.

TRACKLISTING

1. jósef tekur fimmuna í vinnuna [3:04 mins]
    (jósef takes the nr. 5 to work)
  2. hlemmur 1 [1:38 mins]
  3. fyrsta ferð [2:35 mins]
    (the first trip)
  4. vetur [1:48 mins]
    (winter)
  5. hvalir í útrýmingarhættu [3:00 mins]
    (endangered whales)
  6. hlemmur 2 [0:43 mins]
  7. þversögn [2:09 mins]
    (paradox)
  8. 1970 [1:14 mins]
  9. jósef tekur fimmuna í vinnuna 2 [1:47 mins]
  10. ég mun læknast! [1:54 mins]
    (i will recover!)
  11. 1993 [1:12 mins]
  12. hlemmur 3 [1:19 mins]
  13. síðasta ferð [2:38 mins]
    (the last trip)
  14. 23:20 [1:42 mins]
  15. byrgið [1:36 mins]
    (the shelter)
  16. áfram ísland [1:22 mins]
    (go iceland)
  17. allt tekur sinn tíma! [2:46 mins]
    (all in due time!)
  18. hannes [2:39 mins]
    (a male name)
  19. óskabörn þjóðarinnar [4:45 mins]
    (model citizens)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/25561173/Sigur_R_s-_Hlemmur.rar.html

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, as promised, find this album anywhere and you've struck gold...

SIGUR ROS- HLEMMUR

hlemmur-small.jpg

recorded in 2002 as the score to the icelandic documentary "hlemmur", this soundtrack was first sold to the public in spring 2003 european and american tours. it is expected to be released at some point through the band's own record label, krúnk. this instrumental electronic soundtrack is composed of 19 tracks, some of which are variations of the same theme.

hlemmur is a film which revolves around the lives of some unfortunate destitute men who spend most of their time in and around reykjavík's main bus station, hlemmur.

TRACKLISTING

1. jósef tekur fimmuna í vinnuna [3:04 mins]
    (jósef takes the nr. 5 to work)
  2. hlemmur 1 [1:38 mins]
  3. fyrsta ferð [2:35 mins]
    (the first trip)
  4. vetur [1:48 mins]
    (winter)
  5. hvalir í útrýmingarhættu [3:00 mins]
    (endangered whales)
  6. hlemmur 2 [0:43 mins]
  7. þversögn [2:09 mins]
    (paradox)
  8. 1970 [1:14 mins]
  9. jósef tekur fimmuna í vinnuna 2 [1:47 mins]
  10. ég mun læknast! [1:54 mins]
    (i will recover!)
  11. 1993 [1:12 mins]
  12. hlemmur 3 [1:19 mins]
  13. síðasta ferð [2:38 mins]
    (the last trip)
  14. 23:20 [1:42 mins]
  15. byrgið [1:36 mins]
    (the shelter)
  16. áfram ísland [1:22 mins]
    (go iceland)
  17. allt tekur sinn tíma! [2:46 mins]
    (all in due time!)
  18. hannes [2:39 mins]
    (a male name)
  19. óskabörn þjóðarinnar [4:45 mins]
    (model citizens)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/25561173/Sigur_R_s-_Hlemmur.rar.html

:cool: thankies

You have lost home against West Ham jesus!! Robert Green was awesome

Great news!

Sigur Rós á DVD

Klipping heimildamyndar um tónleikaferð Sigur Rósar um landið í fyrrasumar gengur vel og er stefnt að frumsýningu í ágúst. Þá er gert ráð fyrir að myndin komi út á DVD síðar í haust.

ill have my friend translating that soon, but according to the Sigur Ros board the DVD is being edited as we speak and due to be out in fall 2007 :dance: :dance:

//

another promised album, hard to find, i've only ever seen it once in a record store or online.

here is......

ba ba ti ki di do babatikidido2003.jpg

this ambient 20 minute song is split into three individual tracks and derives its puzzling title from the only spoken sounds uttered in the piece. it is composed of four primary instruments: piano, music box, miked-up ballet shoes and electronic playback. the song was written for merce cunningham's dance piece 'split sides' which was premiered october 14th 2003 in the brooklyn academy of music. the music and choreography of split sides were composed independently of each other and were first introduced to one another on the premiere night, leaving the musicians a window of opporunity for improvisation. sigur rós left room for interaction with the choreography when composing the song and watched the dancers' movements closely as they turned their music boxes and tapped their ballet shoes.

the song's final chapter, di do, features cut-up samples of choreographer merce cunningham's voice, which foreground the rhythm of the song's crescendo. at this point in the premiere performance of split sides, a stunning coincidental synchronisation occurred between the dancers' movements and the music.

radiohead wrote music to the second half of split sides but are not planning on releasing their contribution.

TRACKLIST

1. ba ba [6:12 mins]
  2. ti ki [8:49 mins]
  3. di do [5:42 mins]

DOWNLOAD HERE >>>> http://rapidshare.com/files/25989957/Sigur_R_s_-_Ba_Ba_Ti_Ki_Di_Do__2004___V0_.rar.html

*oh and for christs sake, still buy the album if you can. supporting good bands is always a good thing to do, and having the cd in your hand is no substitute to having it downloaded!

ENJOY!!!! :D :D :D

found it on the net. all the sigur ros albums are really expensive in australia except for takk. they are all like $30, the saeglopour EP is $40 !!!

but i prefer to buy cds of good bands if i can afford to :D

found it on the net. all the sigur ros albums are really expensive in australia except for takk. they are all like $30, the saeglopour EP is $40 !!!

but i prefer to buy cds of good bands if i can afford to :D

hmm... I'm not sure about the currencies... but if 30$ is approximately 25€... well, that's a lot of money for a CD. :shocked2: but I agree with you - i too prefer buying albums of those who deserve it! :)

hmm... I'm not sure about the currencies... but if 30$ is approximately 25€... well, that's a lot of money for a CD. :shocked2: but I agree with you - i too prefer buying albums of those who deserve it! :)

:stunned: so the saeglopur EP is worth a fortune here!

2 days until i open Takk! :D